Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BNAG8R;n288679 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post

Have you got your voice back yet? :lol:

Barely. Although I have to say - I've never enjoyed living in TN more. :)

Punish them. Like a red-headed stepchild, punish them mercilessly. :headbang:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gators,

A great ending, every time!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nice Video, thanks for sharing Sas.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
EuroGator;n288543 said:
Great video! Thanks for sharing it. Even though every game this year has been on after her bedtime over here, my two year old daughter has caught Gator fever. She asks every day now to see "those football players" and she especially wants to see them "going slow." She's going to love (and see) this video a ton.

She also loves this animated Gator logo, saying "chomp, chomp, chomp" when she sees it.

:chomp:

It's great to be a Gator (and a Daddy).

Yes it is!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n288543 said:
Great video! Thanks for sharing it. Even though every game this year has been on after her bedtime over here, my two year old daughter has caught Gator fever. She asks every day now to see "those football players" and she especially wants to see them "going slow." She's going to love (and see) this video a ton.

She also loves this animated Gator logo, saying "chomp, chomp, chomp" when she sees it.

How can she see anything through the gas mask?

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
That was quite possibly the greatest video that I've ever seen. Did anyone else notice how their FG attempt hooked left (like it was going to make it between the goal posts) and then change direction in midair to miss? Then it hooks back to the left again. I've never seen a ball in motion move like that--to take a "s" motion in midair. Was it the wind or was it The Swamp? Me thinks that The Swamp is alive and back. No way we lose a game with a comeback like that.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n288810 said:
That was quite possibly the greatest video that I've ever seen. Did anyone else notice how their FG attempt hooked left (like it was going to make it between the goal posts) and then change direction in midair to miss? Then it hooks back to the left again. I've never seen a ball in motion move like that--to take a "s" motion in midair. Was it the wind or was it The Swamp? Me thinks that The Swamp is alive and back. No way we lose a game with a comeback like that.

BigVOLDaddy said:
You obviously didn't watch my video and see my explanation about the "Puff" from the gods!

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
EuroGator;n288543 said:

Congrats Gator daddy & daughter!

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
BNAG8R;n288651 said:
I noticed that on the TD to Powell, Grier is nowhere close to the laces.

Noticed it as well however, not the first time he's done it this season.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n288755 said:
How can she see anything through the gas mask?

It ain't easy.

B001AIZ5HY.01.lg.jpg

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome video, and I take back everything I've even said badly about Randy Shannon. Shannon's reaction on the sideline is awesome, he gets this amazed look on his face and then starts running the sideline like he's trying to score himself. He's become a great Gator!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n288612 said:
I watched the ut version of the game "highlights" to see how they handled it and I cracked up ... they didn't show a single Florida TD ...ESPECIALLY the last one!
they showed their last TD and then it faded to a scene of Dobbs jogging to the locker room after the game while someone muttered the final score under their breath.

"I'm sorry ...didn't quite hear you... did you say 28 - 27? Thought so..."

At least we were a little more balanced in our coverage of the game highlights...

I watched the Butch Jones Show on Sunday to obviously continue reveling in their misery, and it was almost unwatchable. Eric Ainge got more air time that Butch Jones in some hokey game analysis segment. And you're right, not one highlight or mention of Florida even scoring a point. The show is mostly an hour of hot air and commercials. Just awful.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n288851 said:
Awesome video, and I take back everything I've even said badly about Randy Shannon. Shannon's reaction on the sideline is awesome, he gets this amazed look on his face and then starts running the sideline like he's trying to score himself. He's become a great Gator!

I could be wrong, but wasn't Shannon the one who lured Callaway away from Miami?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n288810 said:
As I said in another thread, I was listening to the last 20 mins or so on Vole radio while driving. Their announcers made a big deal out of the kick being into the wind.

They also whined about holding by the Gator OL and interference by the Gator DBs on every play. They're a bytchy bunch. The refs stole the game from them according to the radio announcers.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n288601 said:
Wait, did Mick just describe Morrison's first sack on Dobbs as a "facial"?

Sure did, LTooth

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I love seeing the reaction of the sideline and crowd after Calloway's catch and when everyone realizes he has a TD. Amazing!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
bradgator2;n288533 said:
You could REALLY see the blatant holding (on bullard I think) on the trick pass back to Dobbs.

great video

You can also see the blatant holding by our #54 Cameron Dillard against #21 Jalen Reeves-Maybin on the KT run timed 1:00-1:03 that really opened up the gut for KT to get thru. It's so bad that after they pan away following KT and then pan back you can see the defender trying to swipe away the hold as he turns to chase KT. Calls missed both ways.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2 things.

1. The way the rock music kicks in just as they start the Gator come back.
2. Callaway's face as he's running off the field at the end.

IGTBAFG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator