The Gatorchatter New Year’s Resolution Thread

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Now is the time for reflection on the year just completed, and look to the future and explore and commit to ways that will make the upcoming year better, gatorchatter-style. My GC new year’s resolutions:

I resolve to treat my liver with more respect and consideration.

I resolve to use the following offensive phrases/terms more judiciously: retard, douchenozzzle, cumguzzler, wanker, Swonkey, asshat, and f*cktard.

I resolve to being a positive influence in the politics forum, bringing peace and prosperity to a troubled land.

I resolve to post on Gatorchatter at times other than when taking a massive schit.

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I resolve to stop banging your wife.

Whoops, so much for that one.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I resolve to get out of this fing cave. Vaccine scheduled on the 12th.

I'll let you know if I die from it.

Last edited:

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I made no resolutions this year, but did give Mr. BG his {resolutions}. Anyone need help w/stupid resolutions?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Now is the time for reflection on the year just completed, and look to the future and explore and commit to ways that will make the upcoming year better, gatorchatter-style. My GC new year’s resolutions:

I resolve to use the following offensive phrases/terms more judiciously: retard, douchenozzzle, cumguzzler, wanker, Swonkey, asshat, and f*cktard.

I resolve to being a positive influence in the politics forum, bringing peace and prosperity to a troubled land.

I resolve to post on Gatorchatter at times other than when taking a massive schit.
Tard

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
In 2021, I resolve to not objectify the women in Doc Z's thread..

From now on, I will no longer think, "I would hit IT," or "I would bang THAT into next Thursday"... from now on, I will use words like "her" instead of "it" or "that." I was wrong to do so in the past and I don't think it set a very good example for my sons.

PS - the sign language girl would get it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I resolve to use the following offensive phrases/terms more judiciously:, cumguzzler, wanker,.
Nay, says I.

Cumguzzler and wanker needs much more usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.