Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Choke job by OSU
I don’t think they choked. Played about as well as they could. CJ Stroud was phenomenal and took them right back down in FG range. That kicker makes that 9 out of 10 times. He simply choked in the moment. Sucks that every call went the dawgs way in the 4th, too. Kirby did NOT get that TO in time but the moron ref blew the whistle anyway and it fuched OSU.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think they choked. Played about as well as they could. CJ Stroud was phenomenal and took them right back down in FG range. That kicker makes that 9 out of 10 times. He simply choked in the moment. Sucks that every call went the dawgs way in the 4th, too. Kirby did NOT get that TO in time but the moron ref blew the whistle anyway and it fuched OSU.

I agree
I think Ryan Day completely out prepared Shart and did as well as he could all night.
If the kicker hits that field goal then college football would be grilling Kirby today.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UF apparently sold its football soul to the football satan by hiring and winning with Urban. We’ll continue to pay for it until the bowlcut wearing homosexual leaves Athens.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was one hell of a game. I had to quietly support UGA just because they are representing the SEC. OSU has long been over rated but they brought their best game ever last night.
Read up on 1942 and get back with me.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby should have never been granted that timeout. That was the kill shot for OSU and they weren’t allowed to do it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I thought it was one hell of a game. I had to quietly support UGA just because they are representing the SEC. OSU has long been over rated but they brought their best game ever last night.
What in the actual fvk is this? You support the ball licking scum of the earth fuksticks that can kiss my ever loving ass and I hope these pecker heads never win another game in the rest of our time here on earth. You support these less than human fcksticks? Time for a lifetime ban. Come on Ox, you ban for much less than this. BAN BAN BAN!!!!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I agree
I think Ryan Day completely out prepared Shart and did as well as he could all night.
If the kicker hits that field goal then college football would be grilling Kirby today.

My only complaint with his game plan was the drive prior to the fake TO. They got down in the red zone and he went full Mullen with his play calling and had to settle for the FG.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

That ref blew his whistle like he had his whole check bet on UGAy.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The TO definitely shouldn’t have been granted . That said, A coach that works the official is more likely to get that call . The blown coverage by the Buckeyes after the ensuing punt and the most pitiful FG attempt I’ve seen were chokes .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.