The "Go Vandy" vs South Carolina Game Thread

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These commentators love them some McIlwain. Wow.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Poor Orth only beat out McIlwain for starting job, and they barely mentioned him.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta punt better than that in the SEC...
:facepalm:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Muschamp was a terrible head coach here and will always probably be a terrible head coach. He showed no ability to develop players as a head coach. But it all honesty and fairness, this USCe team has absolutely NO talent, I mean ZERO. They are awful. I believe they are looking at an OH-fer in conference play this season.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Muschamp was a terrible head coach here and will always probably be a terrible head coach. He showed no ability to develop players as a head coach. But it all honesty and fairness, this USCe team has absolutely NO talent, I mean ZERO. They are awful. I believe they are looking at an OH-fer in conference play this season.

But but but Muschamp has learned his lesson and will go undefeated. He said he would turn it around right away.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's a mirror image of his UF teams only with less talent. Commentators haven't caught onto the similarity. Although they've noted that the Vandy defense is stacking the box because SC can't attempt anything beyond 10 yards. Where have we seen that before?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2345072_Still.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics