The heat is on: Ten games with the highest stakes in 2016..UF/TN #1

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Writer says if UT doesn't win this one there will be an avalanche on Rocky Top.
So on ski-trip, leader-Dobbs sees an avalanche coming and calls "shotgun!"
Go Gators.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
If the Vols win all the Tenn fans will throw a tantrum as usual... until they beat all of the cupcakes at the end of their schedule which will make them super excited about their prospects for the following year. You know... like what happens every. single. year.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Glad the game is finally relevant again. UT's suckage really brought the intensity down.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I honestly believe UT will undergo major NCAA recruiting penalties in the next couple of years. I have no evidence to support this but I just can't believe they could land some of these top recruits year after year without cheating. Considering the fact that Butch has yet to win 9 games.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I of the old addage that Rick Flair says...."To be the man, you gotta beat the man." Until UT does that UF should be favored in every meeting. When Bytch Jones loses this game and its 12 in a row, there will not be enough suicide prevention counselors in the state to handle to call volume. UF will just need to stop Dobbs and Hurd, Del Rio manage the O, and UF will take it to 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator