Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lion Leo GIF by CSU
200.gif

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The Jags punished Carr to the point where I thought we would see the Rapeis Winston.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats on barely beating "Vandy", I guess?

:lol:

It’s the NFL homie. Take any win you can get.

I’m sure Eagles would have loved to have beaten the Jets and 9ers the Browns. Learn ball.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s the NFL homie. Take any win you can get.

I’m sure Eagles would have loved to have beaten the Jets and 9ers the Browns. Learn ball.
I'd like the record to show that the lowly Bucs beat the Saints 26-9.
Just sayin :whistle:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Last few wins have been sloppy in places. That might be the sign of an emerging team with enough talent to overcome their mistakes. Hard to tell. I don't think they're a Super Bowl contender but they may make some noise in the playoffs.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Last few wins have been sloppy in places. That might be the sign of an emerging team with enough talent to overcome their mistakes. Hard to tell. I don't think they're a Super Bowl contender but they may make some noise in the playoffs.
I don’t get to watch many games on TV because, well… they aren’t prime time money.

Anyway, they do look very sloppy. Trevor has way to many picks and continues to do so. I liked what Kirk was saying last night which is the Jags need to learn to put teams away and have a killer instinct.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A road win against a desperate team in the NFL is a good win. The Jags are probably a top 5 team right now even with all of their shortcomings. I’d put them as the second best team in the AFC.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t get to watch many games on TV because, well… they aren’t prime time money.

Anyway, they do look very sloppy. Trevor has way to many picks and continues to do so. I liked what Kirk was saying last night which is the Jags need to learn to put teams away and have a killer instinct.
3 interceptions in their first seven games? Nah that's not the issue. It's miscellaneous screw ups, which are different every game. It's a young team and that happens with a young team.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Here's a possible problem with a small market team. If you are an elite QB and its contract time and you are in a big market you may choose not to max out what you can get. A little cap room means better players, a better record, and even more national exposure.

In a small market your calculus may be different. If Lawrence becomes elite, and I think he may, what does he do. The team isn't going to lose him. but the Cap space could get really ugly.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lol I'm happy they lost. We have a bad coach, and a bad QB blocking trask. I've already gone through this once...this is mullen and franks all over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.