The most confused man in the Biden administration may not be Joe Biden

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Jared Bernstein and Stephanie Kelton. Twp of the biggest MMT morons out there. Bernstein is and has always clearly been an idiot, hence why he can only find work in gov't. Kelton is some pseudo professor somewhere who has been the biggest pusher of MMT and that printing as much money as possible while keep rates extremely low is the best way to run an economy.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jared Bernstein and Stephanie Kelton. Twp of the biggest MMT morons out there. Bernstein is and has always clearly been an idiot, hence why he can only find work in gov't. Kelton is some pseudo professor somewhere who has been the biggest pusher of MMT and that printing as much money as possible while keep rates extremely low is the best way to run an economy.
I watch for little things (go ahead fellas, have at me for that one!)... did you notice how he caught himself and bit his tongue as "MMT" was actually coming out of his mouth?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I watch for little things (go ahead fellas, have at me for that one!)... did you notice how he caught himself and bit his tongue as "MMT" was actually coming out of his mouth?
Good catch. Jared Bernstein is Exhibit A that not all my people are good with money or know anything about economics and business. He is a PUTZ:rabbi:
:rabbi::rabbi::rabbi::rabbi:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i think he is the inspiration behind the idea of getting rid of the police and sending a social worker to diffuse a situation where someone is threating to kill people and blow up the place. Here we have our country printing ourselves in to oblivion and about to blow up the place like Zimbabwe, that's why we have a social worker as the president's lead economic adviser...

click the Show more, he has a Master of Social Worker

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
i think he is the inspiration behind the idea of getting rid of the police and sending a social worker to diffuse a situation where someone is threating to kill people and blow up the place. Here we have our country printing ourselves in to oblivion and about to blow up the place like Zimbabwe, that's why we have a social worker as the president's lead economic adviser...

click the Show more, he has a Master of Social Worker

Now this is funny. I want to make a joke about bashing our economic leaders about their affinity for music, but the "great" Alan Greenspan, aka the Maestro, was an avid Saxophone player when he was young and actually wanted to pursue that as a career. Apparently he was pretty good and he actually thought he was damn good until he had to sit next to and play 2nd fiddle in some ensemble to the late great Stan Getz. That is when he knew he better find another line of work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.