The National Signing Day Thread

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
WTF could he be stressing about? It's beyond belief.
Even if Jones is dead set on commiting to UF, this choice will have a huge impact on the rest of his life. Not to mention people pushing him in a number of different directions, I don’t see how he wouldn’t be stressed.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Jones just followed another gator on twitter and got a nice CB prediction, I'm feeling pretty good about this. It would seem to be a lot of trolling for a kid that hasn't seemed to hide anything in his recruitment.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even if Jones is dead set on commiting to UF, this choice will have a huge impact on the rest of his life. Not to mention people pushing him in a number of different directions, I don’t see how he wouldn’t be stressed.
If I were going on national television to say my name and that I'm committing to UF Law, I'd be nervous about it... even if there was no doubt in my mind about where I'm going.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Btw...Matt Corral is on IG saying Florida will be surprised tomorrow when FSU gets Emory Jones and we get nobody!! Kids trolling Gator Nation all over Instagram. He said he is good friends with him and he’s not coming to Florida. Kid is salty as hell and is trashing us every chance he gets. Him doing so confirms to me that Mullen booted his ass from our class.
dude was always talking smack when committed to us too, just sounds like a kid who likes to run his mouth not much more.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
I'd love to see this kid at QB, with Van and Cleveland at WR, Toney in the slot, and Davis/Lemmons at RB! If we can get the oline to block we may be exciting to watch!

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
If I were going on national television to say my name and that I'm committing to UF Law, I'd be nervous about it... even if there was no doubt in my mind about where I'm going.
Sh!t, I got stressed out trying to figure out where I wanted to order take out from tonight.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dude was always talking smack when committed to us too, just sounds like a kid who likes to run his mouth not much more.

I don’t think what Marianna said was accurate. I don’t think Corral said that.

Edit: Corral did not refute that he said that. He refuted that he talked Emory out of coming. It looks like he did say that UF would not be happy tomorrow. And that he had talked to Emory.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I don’t think what Marianna said was accurate. I don’t think Corral said that.

Edit: Corral did not refute that he said that. He refuted that he talked Emory out of coming. It looks like he did say that UF would not be happy tomorrow. And that he had talked to Emory.
Did u watch it? Cause I did!

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Salty? Sounds like it :grin:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it’s ridiculous that people are going on his page to bang on him for leaving. I hope they’re not adults.
I just wanted to see what I could find, and that was it. Doesn't seem like much at all. I think he's butthurt that he got processed out.

As far as the adults, there are people in their late 20's that are on all that shyt, so yeah some are adults. It doesn't bother me so much. This kids are on like 4 or 5 or more different social media platforms. They invite it on, so they have to learn somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator