The National Signing Day Thread

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
They may have convinced him they're switching their offense and he has as good as chance to start as anyone.

But we told him the same thing. Why not us?

Our complete inability to find or coach up a functional QB has got to be one the running jokes in college ball now.

Whatever, he's gone.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I’m really impressed with the amount of kids they got to sign early.

yep. and the staff can focus all their efforts on positions of need that will still be missing pieces in this class after today .... like QB.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'll be surprised, and disappointed, if Jones picks FSU. Their QB situation is much, much better than ours w/ two sophomore QBs returning next year with significant starting experience. Unless one of those two transfers and Jones can't beat one of them out, Jones sits for a minimum of 2 seasons....minimum. He comes to UF and he has as good a chance as any of our QBs to start next year (hell, he has a better chance than probably Trask and Allen).

@StephenIgoe: Florida was one of the many schools to make a late push for Holton Ahlers. They offered today. The QB commit still plans to sign with ECU first thing in the morning. http://bit.ly/2oQjwVt

Who the heck is this kid?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m really impressed with the amount of kids they got to sign early.

Any idea how many FSU, Texas A&M and/or Tennessee sign? All three of those schools literally "just" got their head coach. Also would like to see how Kelly does at UCLA and Frost does at Nebraska.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
watch FSUcks pull in Jones, Foster, and Penix. 3 QBs to our none. jeez. it's gotta be the FAMU coeds. the Sante Fe set is just not getting it done.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be surprised, and disappointed, if Jones picks FSU. Their QB situation is much, much better than ours w/ two sophomore QBs returning next year with significant starting experience. Unless one of those two transfers and Jones can't beat one of them out, Jones sits for a minimum of 2 seasons....minimum. He comes to UF and he has as good a chance as any of our QBs to start next year (hell, he has a better chance than probably Trask and Allen).

The name reminded me of what I saw when I first read the name Skyler Mornhinweg. I would say save the scholarship before we walk down the path of WTH-named QB’s on signing day.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The name reminded me of what I saw when I first read the name Skyler Mornhinweg. I would say save the scholarship before we walk down the path of WTH-named QB’s on signing day.
He is far more talented than Trash or Allen.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen RACKING up the top recruits left and right baby!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any idea how many FSU, Texas A&M and/or Tennessee sign? All three of those schools literally "just" got their head coach. Also would like to see how Kelly does at UCLA and Frost does at Nebraska.

I don’t think anywhere near as many as us.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Michael Clark...he's 18 for 18....not a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator