The Obligatory Thread: Uniform

Fred

Nov 27, 2017
@Fred
I think you may be putting that there nanna in the wrong orifice, but hey each to his own. May want to put some mayo on it for some dramatic impact...

But no, I'm not really interested. What's up with you and Divits and the gay stuff?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think you may be putting that there nanna in the wrong orifice, but hey each to his own. May want to put some mayo on it for some dramatic impact...

But no, I'm not really interested. What's up with you and Divits and the gay stuff?
This is a gay site. Don’t act like you didn’t know.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
So...we are wearing Orange once, but not against Kentucky. We are wearing it against Arky, a team that wears red which is close enough to Orange. Also, interesting the throwback is back for Mizzou, which I can only guess is the homecoming game. If that last part had been previously announced since the new schedule was announced, I missed it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So...we are wearing Orange once, but not against Kentucky. We are wearing it against Arky, a team that wears red which is close enough to Orange. Also, interesting the throwback is back for Mizzou, which I can only guess is the homecoming game. If that last part had been previously announced since the new schedule was announced, I missed it.
I swear we let interns run the place.

I mean, we've wear Orange versus Kentucky and blue versus Tennessee. it's not that complicated.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
These are my favorite road uniforms
upload_2020-9-24_18-53-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-24_18-53-4.jpeg
    upload_2020-9-24_18-53-4.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 65

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well that would be an odd turn of events...I hope we have a strong bullpen

I’ll be honest, with so many things jumbled, I sometimes forget the fact that Labor Day already passed. Normally I’d know the schedule very well. This year, I’m generally clueless.

Yay, 2020.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ll be honest, with so many things jumbled, I sometimes forget the fact that Labor Day already passed. Normally I’d know the schedule very well. This year, I’m generally clueless.

Yay, 2020.

Yeah it’s been a weird year for me too...hard to believe it’s almost October...the quickest time wise and yet longest year of my life at the same time

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah it’s been a weird year for me too...hard to believe it’s almost October...the quickest time wise and yet longest year of my life at the same time

Doesn't help that I killed cable once it looked like sports were toast(like July). The kids have Netflix and Dis+, and I just settled for YouTube, which apparently gives me access to nearly 16 complete channels. It’s really quite fantastic. So I’m generally just reading to kids, then reading/posting here, somewhat oblivious to the day or hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator