The Walking Dead (spoiler alert)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guess Shiva got her some
Yeah, I wonder how they trained her and exactly how she knows which people are Saviors or Dump People. Attack tiger trainers are hard to find even before the apocalypse.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I wonder how they trained her and exactly how she knows which people are Saviors or Dump People. Attack tiger trainers are hard to find even before the apocalypse.
Ezekiel just has mind powers over her. To quote Monty Python, "Well, you have to know these things when you're king, you know."

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one still watching? Season 9 has been better even though Rick & Maggie are gone.

So glad that Scott M Gimple is no longer the show runner, Angela Kang has been spot on.

Winter is Coming.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Am I the only one still watching? Season 9 has been better even though Rick & Maggie are gone.

So glad that Scott M Gimple is no longer the show runner, Angela Kang has been spot on.

Winter is Coming.
I stopped watching right when they let Neegan go. Spoil it for me: what happened to rick and Maggie

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We haven’t watched an episode this season. I read what happened Sunday night and watched the scene that has everyone talking. Meh. Honestly, I just don’t give a fvk about any of the characters anymore, and the writing and acting suck.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I stopped watching right when they let Neegan go. Spoil it for me: what happened to rick and Maggie
They’re gone, thank god. Rick fake died, Maggie is just gone unless they’ve actually explained it this season.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still a good show. Not what it once was but still has some great build up and shock values like this past episode with the heads on stakes. Idk when it will end though. Probably in a few more seasons.

Fear the walking dead has been good though. A lot of good twists and turns and shocks with that show too.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
They’re gone, thank god. Rick fake died, Maggie is just gone unless they’ve actually explained it this season.
He fake died? What does that mean lol

Like he pretended to die so they’d all leave him behind or something?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He kind of died but also kind of got flewn away with grabage girl on a helicopter, unless it was a dream.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fear the walking dead has been good though. A lot of good twists and turns and shocks with that show too.
Like the shock of Morgan walking across the country and running into them?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He fake died? What does that mean lol

Like he pretended to die so they’d all leave him behind or something?
What the donkey said. There was a bridge explosion, Rick was on the bridge, everyone thought he died, but then he magically was rescued and flown out on a helicopter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if rick will show up for the last episode in some man made paradise survivors are at.
there were rumors of another spin-off. I doubt anyone's interested now. plus I don't know how you can get around the plot of Rick finds his way 2 some semi functioning government group that still has helicopters and radios (garbage girl xalled them on a radio) and doesn't somehow go back to rescue his friends.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I for 1 am glad they finally killed off Tara's character, it was long overdue. Also called Henry's demise once or twice already this season with the words to my wife being "Henry's not long for this world".

Read that Dwight from the Saviors group will also be crossing over to Fear this season. It's no less than miraculous that 2 separate individuals both find their way to the same small town in TX by foot during the apocalypse. :crazy:

Negan is in "jail" bro, but I see that changing.

With winter coming, maybe there'll be a GoT crossover too :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to know when they are going to run out of gas and ammo.

14 mins after a hurricane watch the gas, milk and bread (milk sandwiches?) are gone, but these fvkkers keep finding gas 7 years later. So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator