This was f***ing fantastic

How would you grade the Gators performance?

• A

Votes: 91 71.7%
  • B

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • C

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Man you guys broke it off in our arse today. Do you really have to plant it again?
Caption this pic.
d20cf3139dd4e9897e5d05fedde18bf4.jpg

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
That was very enjoyable to watch today. It's been a long time since we beat them like that.

I can agree I have been pretty harsh on Mullen so far and some I still feel the same way (recruiting and some of the staff) but he deserves credit for the season we've had. I will be less critical of his coaching from now own he deserves more respect from me in that aspect. He has not earned it on the recruiting trail yet.

All in all I'm very satisfied with the job hes done on the field this year :clap:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else catch the female Seminole fan crying on TV? They zoomed in on her then she started laughing cause she was busted. It was pretty funny

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Idk what mullen's future holds here but there will always be a special place in my heart for him after this win.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Remember FSU running around the Swamp holding up a Gator head at the end of the Swindle? Eff them, we should have planted that flag.
during the swindle? shoot, they did that last year. F those whores. Should have planted that flag and then took a team wide :kiffin: right on chief azzholiola's face at midfield.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
during the swindle? shoot, they did that last year. F those whores. Should have planted that flag and then took a team wide :kiffin: right on chief azzholiola's face at midfield.
SOS would have planted it.

But Millinz is the Captain now. He wants to do it another way, its his ship. He has earned the right for now.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Remember FSU running around the Swamp holding up a Gator head at the end of the Swindle? Eff them, we should have planted that flag.

And those cvcksuckers rip sod from every opposing team’s fields. Clowns can’t handle getting a taste of their own medicine.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Yeah, that ignighted a new level of hate for them...the most since that 96 game with all the late hits against Danny.
Honestly, this was the best game since 52-20...with that 97 game in Swamp tied for second.
We ripped their hearts out today. **** the noles.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

They have also dug up a lot or our turf on our logo to take home to their "sod cemetery".
We should have dug up their logo and gave a bucket of it to every frat with orders to keep it well watered.
F@k the noles and the mule they rode in on. No mercy on these sh@tbirds, not now, not ever.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
FSU set a new milestone last year by winning 5 straight. I'd be content with another 6 game win streak or actually win 10 in a row. I already told many Holes fans they won't live long enough to witness FSU taking the lead in this series.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

They do it EVERY YEAR when they beat UF. And then there’s the sod cemetery thing. They have no room to talk about respect or the lack there of. They can dish it out, but they can’t take it.

Florida Snowflake U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator