Tigers vs Girls School

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Incredible choke there in the last 5 minutes of the game, and in OT for Clemson.
Huge choke job.
Missed chip shot FG that would have won it in regulation.
Then with a second chance to do something with 18 seconds left, completely botched clock management and didn't even get lined up to spike the ball.
Starting CB gets hurt for Clemson, In comes a backup, who then gets burned for the 25 yard TD.
Clemson then gets a 3rd and 1/2 yd for the 1st down, tries a damn bubble screen which promptly gets skull f'd for a 3 yard loss leaving them 4th and basically, 4.
They try a slant that was thrown 73 yards behind the receiver.
Good grief.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dabo ain't getting fires either. In scenario, I'd hope he'd have a job offer from us within seconds

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Travis isn't the same dangerous QB that he was last year. Somebody has gob-smacked the nole into being an average drop-back passer. Heard he was injured - he is. Dabo had this game in his pocket and pissed it away. Half the teams in the SEC can beat the clowns.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yayyy

Half a$$ u survives against an unranked team

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Clemson blew it. Their program may be on the downslope. I’ve heard Dabo isn’t big on the portal so maybe that has something to do with it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Clemson blew it. Their program may be on the downslope. I’ve heard Dabo isn’t big on the portal so maybe that has something to do with it.

He peaked when uga and ut were down, and when all three of the FL schools were bumbling through recruiting. Since that point he’s steadily declined. Unless he turned out to be a dynamite coach this was always the inevitability. I bet you he’s watching WWF as we speak.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He peaked when uga and ut were down, and when all three of the FL schools were bumbling through recruiting. Since that point he’s steadily declined. Unless he turned out to be a dynamite coach this was always the inevitability. I bet you he’s watching WWF as we speak.

He probably wants to drool over Stephanie McMahon’s tits…and I really can’t fault him.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Not sure what was worse, seeing the Noles luck out of losing another game, or watching our pathetic display last night. Someone mentioned this feels like 2013 all over again, I sure as hell hope not. The Noles have definitely been fortunate this year, and don't really seem to have many more roadblocks on their schedule. Even if they do trip up once, it may not keep them out of the playoffs. They're losing a lot after this season, so this is their chance, I hope like hell we and someone else can ruin their season. Absolutely cannot have "little brother" pass us again in Natty Titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.