Todd McShay: Drunk, Sick or Stroke? Takes ANOTHER leave of absence

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't watch BSpn for obvious reasons unless the Gators are on. I went back and watched a few of his videos from the draft and at other times. He has had trouble speaking for a while. It isn't as bad as when he is on the sideline. But, the slurring of words and trouble speaking happens in studio as well. So, he is either drinking at the BSpn office, at home, and on the road and BSpn just puts him on air without caring at all or it is something else. Either way, I wish him luck. If it is alcoholism he is drinking at all times of the day.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
As a grateful recovered alcoholic I wish him the best. This disease has no socio economic boundaries and is very often very misunderstood.

The primary issue we see with celebrity types is getting a sponsor and trusting them to walk through them through the steps. It's a deeply personal relationship that can be very rewarding and heartbreaking. I've seen many become very productive members of society and unfortunately others who have paid the ultimate price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.