Top UF administrators withdraw from consideration to replace Foley

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't hurt having this way at all. I just hope they get it right and get a great AD.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
"The Gators' next adminstration in athletics looks like it will have some key new faces and a new direction, despite Foley's remarkable track record."

It's time for a change so make a real change. The football program needs to go in a new direction. We need to quit pissing around and start making a run.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
"The Gators' next adminstration in athletics looks like it will have some key new faces and a new direction, despite Foley's remarkable track record."

It's time for a change so make a real change. The football program needs to go in a new direction. We need to quit pissing around and start making a run.
Agree, but sounded like Foley had a major say in who gets chosen, plus continued input.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What has Stanford won in football or basketball? I don't care for another all sports trophy chaser.

This is what makes me laugh when everybody says they want the Stanford AD. We have had the Stanford AD for the last twenty five years.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The first, second and third call should be to the Stanford AD...

If hired, his first action would be the creation of 20 additional non-revenue teams. That's the only reason stanford typically wins the national all-sports trophy - sheer numbers, not quality. It's the ultimate participation trophy when they win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.