Travaris Dorsey Transferring

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take this as a sign the competition is heating up. It's refreshing for that position group.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sucks that we lost an OL, but I'm not sure that Riles isn't a better option, and certainly Dillard is. I don't think this kid has caught on at all.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hate to lose any depth at all, but I don't recall Dorsey being a serious contender for PT.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to lose any depth at all, but I don't recall Dorsey being a serious contender for PT.
He started at left guard for the first month or two last year before Ivie took his spot. He was easily the worst of our terrible starting interior linemen from last year, with Dillard and Riles not much better.

I hope none of those would have been on our depth chart this year with the recruits from the last two years. I dont know what those guys did the last three years but it wasnt lift weights and develop.

Last edited:

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He started at left guard for the first month or two last year before Ivie took his spot. He was easily the worst of our terrible starting interior linemen from last year, with Dillard and Riles not much better.

I hope none of those would have been on our depth chart this year with the recruits from the last two years. I dont know what those guys did the last three years but it wasnt lift weights and develop.
Ivie or Ivey? Those are two completely different dudes on our roster

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, man. Martez. Better? We've had a thread up all week called "Kaylin" Johnson but this is where you draw the line?

Give an old man a break.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope none of those would have been on our depth chart this year with the recruits from the last two years.

Well let's hope his decision to transfer was a result of significant progress by the newer kids! We need that O line to produce bigger running lanes and better pass protection if we hope to see our playmakers create some excitement.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
My guess is that he finally got the old "look son" speech from Mac...No disrespect to the young man but he was quite possibly the worst offensive lineman that I've seen. Surely when Matt Fuchs outperformed him in last years spring game the writing was on the wall.....

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I thought we had the best OL coach in the country? Hmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator