Treadwell says 3 SEC CBs gave him trouble, but ‘not VHIII’

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I don't remember either, but I do recall that inexplicably, they hardly threw to him at all. He's a big receiver. I was surprised that they didn't at least throw some jump balls his way. Regardless, these types of comments always make people look like douches. For the life of me, I can't understand their mentality.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think pretty much backed off and allowed them to self-destruct.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If I remember correct he actually went against Tabor and Wilson more in that game as VHIII always stayed on his side of the field in our zone scheme.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
If I remember correct he actually went against Tabor and Wilson more in that game as VHIII always stayed on his side of the field in our zone scheme.
Bingo! Tabor and Wilson (mostly Wilson) was on him the whole game. He would of abused VH3 with the way he played this year!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Treadwell pattern, a done WR making his final cut.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In all fairness, I think VHIII had a hard time with the zone scheme this year, a transition from what he'd been playing his first two seasons at UF. I also think he tried to do to much to make up for the poor pass coverage our Safeties were providing, so he got burned a few times trying to cheat out of his zone. He's an incredible athlete and I believe he'll be just as successful as Haden and Jenkins have been at the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.