Truth Takes: Skyhawks and the World of Tomorrow

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
By comparison, everything we do will be “uptempo” this week. Didn’t we only run like 54 plays? Embarrassing.

Confusing # of plays with tempo...lol. Though there can be a correlation, but plenty of things like the length of Miami's TOP and other factors such as 3 turnovers within the first three plays of three drives made a big limit on that.

I took it as pre-snap what you were saying. I'll try based on this, are you assuming the other players are simply playing safe and not trying to divert anything in the middle at all?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Confusing # of plays with tempo...lol. Though there can be a correlation, but plenty of things like the length of Miami's TOP and other factors such as 3 turnovers within the first three plays of three drives made a big limit on that.

I took it as pre-snap what you were saying. I'll try based on this, are you assuming the other players are simply playing safe and not trying to divert anything in the middle at all?
They aren’t equivalent but they generally go hand in hand. Quicker you snap it, more plays - in theory. Not asking to go full on hurry up for the game but a nice mix of tempo, especially when the defenses is sucking wind, could result in more plays and more explosive plays - if they’re caught flat footed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator