Truth Takes: The Cocks Are Coming

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was pissed and Nav knew it. It was a new board so I was as nervous as a cat I was going to eff it up and drive everyone away. I used to have mini panic attacks when the board crashed.

These days if the Board goes down I shrug and say, "Well, we all could use a little break anyway." :lol:
it helped when you finally got away from those AOL servers.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Home game so at least there will be no Rooster crowing or what ever the hell that obnoxious noise is that S.C plays every time they get a first down.
I think Cock Breath (Muschamp) hits a new high I'm makining those stupid facial expressions cause the Gators are going to tear into his ass to the tune of 45-17.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Home game so at least there will be no Rooster crowing or what ever the hell that obnoxious noise is that S.C plays every time they get a first down.
I think Cock Breath (Muschamp) hits a new high I'm makining those stupid facial expressions cause the Gators are going to tear into his ass to the tune of 45-17.

Have you been to a game in Columbia? For those that haven't, that sound you hear on the TV is SO much worse in person.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Have you been to a game in Columbia? For those that haven't, that sound you hear on the TV is SO much worse in person.
Oh Yeah been there several times , was there while Spurdog was coaching them. It ranks up there with rocky top as annoying.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

That starts outside my window around 5 AM...and until the Roosters all decide to stop being *******s

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
I see it going about 49-28 gators, with cocks pushing it in the endzone probably twice in the fourth quarter with game well in hand. Probably be 42-14 beginning of 4th with scores coming against back ups and walk ons from the stands

Give me 6 numbers quick

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would have bet all my Ox Bucks we would cover......... :loser:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we win comfortably. Forty-something to twenty-something. Trask throws for around 330 and we get around 170 rushing. Not as many yards or points as last week but still a good day for the offense. Defense looks better but still gives up a handful of big plays.

Dang it. I would have been right if Muschamp wasn't so darn good at time of possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator