Tuesday Favorites…. Boat

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Because this thread only gets me the boat, and not the crew or upkeep, something like @soflagator is out:
1658336474487.png (even though, it's the perfect choice)

And I've always wanted a fast cigarette boat like @cover2 :
1658336591188.png

But the style that I'm used to, and has the most multi-uses, would be the HCB Suenos, a center console, I like this one:
1658336739174.png
or
1658337254462.png (prolly call it "Scuse me, coming through"

While my realistic would be the Contender:
1658337458841.png

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Because this thread only gets me the boat, and not the crew or upkeep, something like @soflagator is out:
View attachment 46147 (even though, it's the perfect choice)

And I've always wanted a fast cigarette boat like @cover2 :
View attachment 46148

But the style that I'm used to, and has the most multi-uses, would be the HCB Suenos, a center console, I like this one:
View attachment 46149
or
View attachment 46150 (prolly call it "Scuse me, coming through"

While my realistic would be the Contender:
View attachment 46151
I'll race your center console against my party barge!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve got a 2019 Hewes Redfisher with a 150 Yamaha SHO if anyone’s interested. Less than 40 hours on the motor.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Motorboat.

motorboating GIF

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Durty is on fire with these tues/wed thread replies.

And I still say "Tuesday favorites" should be "Friday favorites" in keeping with the theme established with "Wednesday worsts".

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

And I still say "Tuesday favorites" should be "Friday favorites" in keeping with the theme established with "Wednesday worsts".
My wife and I call this a "Sonia B"... you know Sonia. Every neighborhood/parent group has one. Sonia is the lady that always throws out a "we should do X," or worse, when other people are already well into the execution of something like "Operation Sports Banquet," throws out a, "What 'we' should do is...", but, oddly, Sonia B never does FUK ALL in the "doing" other than say "Oh, we'll take the leftovers!" at the end of Operation Sports Banquet and then waddle her fat ass home.

Don't be Sonia B.... you just "Sonia'd" :lol:

Further worthless details regarding leftovers at Operation Sports Banquet: Following "Operation Sports Banquet II", we recognized Sonia B's pattern. When we wrapped up OSB III, and she "offered" yet again to take the leftovers, we had a plan... to loudly tell her we were taking it all to the Ronald McDonald House. No Sonia B, no lasagna for you!

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Sorry, “Tuesday Favorites” is now codified law and can’t be changed.
It was established before me and my time here.
However I will take credit for “Wednesday Worsts.”

You can start “Fun Fridays” if you would like but these threads are more difficult than you would imagine. I had to leave another board and come here just so I could start the topics over again. My time on this board is almost up. :nole:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

You can start “Fun Fridays” if you would like but these threads are more difficult than you would imagine. I had to leave another board and come here just so I could start the topics over again. My time on this board is almost up. :nole:

They won’t stop at Fun Fridays!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Will you take corch with you when you leave? *grin*

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator