Tuesday Favorites….Hamburgers

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Wouldn’t this mean it’s no longer a secret?
Reaction GIF

It's only a secret from the kids.

Last edited:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
At the end of the day it’s good but still fast food with a drive thru.

I’ve had in-n-out in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado.
Burgers are always good but lately the fries in Colorado and here in Texas are not that good. Basically taste chalky and fall apart.

Don’t remember if this was mentioned (not really all that relevant) but next time you order from in-n-out, flip the cup or package over to reveal a prize!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I might try it if it’s Kosher.

Adolph’s?

Yes, the pineapple is sliced with a sharp knife and bled out before a Rabbi recites the bromelain extraction prayers. Plus, I understand the salt miners all wear yarmulkes and the sugar contains no pork, shellfish, or dairy. Unless it’s made in Israel, you should be good.

That said, you’re kinda screwed if you want cheese or bacon on that burger.

Alex.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Adolph’s?

Yes, the pineapple is sliced with a sharp knife and bled out before a Rabbi recites the bromelain extraction prayers. Plus, I understand the salt miners all wear yarmulkes and the sugar contains no pork, shellfish, or dairy. Unless it’s made in Israel, you should be good.

That said, you’re kinda screwed if you want cheese or bacon on that burger.

Alex.

Then Dale’s it is.
Cheese is a must. Bacon, if it’s crispy

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There's a few local restaurants that serve good burgers. If you're in Palm Beach County, the burgers at Brass Ring Pub and the bacon cheeseburger at Gun Club Cafe are top-notch. Also, Gabriel's in Wellington serves a tasty burger.

I tried In-n-Out once on a trip to California and I can't see what the buzz is about. It's okay I guess, but nothing special.

Brass Ring is a great spot.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In and out is a good west coast place. Gotta get the burger animal style tho.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I haven't eaten a hamburger in probably 6 years I guess so anything I would say would be historical and a trip down memory lane. Gave up burgers, fries, fast food in general, anything deep fried and all sweets other than dark chocolate with 90% cocoa. No regrets at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.