Tuesday Favorites…..Starch food

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Please don’t over-do it on the Botox and lip fillers. I know it’s all the rage but be conservative.

We are trying to perfect our fries. We are close but I want to try adding some baking soda to make them extra crispy. The Amazon potato slicer was an excellent investment, btw. We use an air fryer to cook.

View attachment 66909

View attachment 66910
No Botox (this time) but this is a dual appt with me and the missus. They just finished me, mom’s up. I’d like to say picture me as Arnold sitting and watching a la “True Lies” but quite frankly I’m a little more turned on by the French Fries in your photos :lol:

Old folks…what can I say!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Lobster. 'cause just like biscuits, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and bread, lobster exists to get melted butter from the plate to your mouth.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
This counts as a starch food, right?
1706663281056.gif
Yes, okay then. That’s my favorite starch. Compliment it with shepherds pie or fish n chips.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Game On Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
You know, you guys are in Texas now. Can you ditch the skinny popcorn already and at least try to fit in? Maybe some baked beans or something.

Dude, (May I call you dude?)
I only consume Orville Redenbacher ‘Movie Theater Butter’ popcorn and.. I add a heapin’ helpin’ of sea salt.
My cholesterol presently is at 230, which is a little on the low side in Texas, but it’s tough keeping up with these Texans.

How’s that for eating popcorn down here in The Republic?

(I’m also thinking of adding bacon at some point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.