Tuesday Favorites....Fast Food Restaurant Chain

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
What's your favorite fast food restaurant chain? This would be the quick meal under $10. When traveling, this would be the place that you would look for because you know the food is always good.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The easy answer is Chik fil a.

That said, I am a long-time fan of McDonald's breakfast.

Alex.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sonny's. I miss Sonny's. Perhaps not the *best* food, but good, cheap, and not available here in PA.

National chains would be Dunkin first and foremost if you wish to consider morning coffee addiction. Food is just convenient, not great, not bad. Chick Fil A is up there, but not as common-available.

Used to like Chili's but that was back in my 'eat whatever I want' phase, along with Outback. Now, I still do appreciate Carrabba's, but prefer local owned small places most often over chains.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Chick-fil-A - always consistent and good food for breakfast and lunch

We also seek out Publix as we drive south to get subs and key lime pie to go.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The easy answer is Chik fil a.
Yep. Unless it's Sunday.

For big national chains I would add Chipotle and Five Guys

Orlando it's Gringos Locos

DC it's Moby Dick House of Kabob

Regional I like Pollo Tropical

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Chick-fil-a is about the only fast food I'd eat nowadays. I try to low-carb most of the time, so eating fast food is out, plus it's so unhealthy. I do like a chick-fil-a sandwich and/or nuggets.

Back in the day, I could put away some Taco Bell!

Sonny's. I miss Sonny's. Perhaps not the *best* food, but good, cheap, and not available here in PA.

National chains would be Dunkin first and foremost if you wish to consider morning coffee addiction. Food is just convenient, not great, not bad. Chick Fil A is up there, but not as common-available.

Used to like Chili's but that was back in my 'eat whatever I want' phase, along with Outback. Now, I still do appreciate Carrabba's, but prefer local owned small places most often over chains.

I wouldn't call Sonny's "fast food". It's a bbq restaurant. Chili's, Outback, and Carrabba's aren't fast food either.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Just to get something fast that will fill an empty stomach we usually run for the border and find a Taco Bell. Not good but serves the purpose. If we want something a bit better then we will go to Burger King. IMO, no "fast food" joint truly is good and neither are good for you. Still, ya gotta eat something...

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In Denver, Snarf's is pretty good.

As in the character from Thundercats??? I'm having Junior High flashbacks.

iu

Alex.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I wouldn't call Sonny's "fast food". It's a bbq restaurant. Chili's, Outback, and Carrabba's aren't fast food either.

You're absolutely correct. Picking up your line of thinking, I wouldn't call my thought process 'functional' right now. I'll come back when I'm more capable.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chick fil a is about the only fast food i ever get . Popeyes isn’t bad a couple times a year. I stay away from the FF burger joints . Although I have heard Wendy’s brought back the big bacon classic . That was always a solid choice so I may have to make a trip to Wendy’s in the next month .

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The Best...Chick..fil..A
Best Shakes...Sonic
Best Sandwiches...Jimmy John's...Unwitch...on lettuce

Worst Service...Popeyes....Best Biscuits
Worst Food Quality...Taco Bell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users