Turn This Team Around In One Week

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe the PD wants Mac gone also and that is why they are taking their sweet time on this investigation. UF making sure it doesnt get them in trouble with the NCAA.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hasn't every SEC team so far performed better than Mac's Gators? (I know they played cupcakes, but we don't handle cupcakes well.) If Butch Davis' vols beat Mac's Gators won't that show that UT is progressing better than our program.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man, I have such a headache following my team this past decade...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The last time a Gator team started the season 0-2 was 1971, and only once has UF lost to UTn twice in a row (Zook). What do you think will happen if Gators lose Saturday and then lose to Kentucky for the first time in 30 years? How will 0-3 feel?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe the PD wants Mac gone also and that is why they are taking their sweet time on this investigation. UF making sure it doesnt get them in trouble with the NCAA.

Yep, article on SEC Country says the PD had to stall the investigation due to the hurricane....and it's still in the early stages of the process. I wouldn't expect any of these kids back before October...if that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator