U.S. Open Golf

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I bet that trash was left there by a Koepka fan.
I love the rivalry between them.

Koepka grew up in west palm, near where I live, so I want to root for him.

but, I love DeChambeau’s gorilla golf, and the Doff hat is a nice touch.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I love the rivalry between them.

Koepka grew up in west palm, near where I live, so I want to root for him.

but, I love DeChambeau’s gorilla golf, and the Doff hat is a nice touch.

Yeah, he may seem likable enough when you take a superficial look, but when you realize he went to FSU, you start to say to yourself, fcvk Koepka & FCVK FSU!!!

Then, when you see him act like such a whiny little biatch over the recent past, you really start to say to yourself, wow no wonder this guy fit in so nicely in Tallahassee, he's got whining like a Semenhole down to a science...and then you say to yourself, I sure hope DeChambeau beats the ever living shiat out of this guy after the tournament while the cameras are rolling.

At least, that's what I say.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Dechambeau has really pi$$ed the bed on the back nine.

Shrek is really swinging the club nicely.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good US Open. What a spectacle, lol. Super glad to see Rahm win it after getting the Memorial yanked out from under him the way it did.

Torrey Pines has so many ways to bite you. After trying to hack my way through that course so many times it was cool watching the best players in the world make a mess of it too. Just when you put a couple pars or even a birdie on the card and think "I got this"...bam!....double bogey. Or worse.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Spaniard...

upload_2021-6-20_20-26-21.jpeg

Are you not entertained?!

The guy kept his head when those around him were losing theirs. Finished Birdie-Birdie. Helluva first major win. Bravo.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Back nine has been an ultimate dumpster fire for so many of these guys. Wow somebody stop the bleeding….
Just like Augusta, the back nine on Sunday is a whole other tournament. With the level of difficulty that course is set up for, playing anything but defensive, with only precious few exceptions, usually leads to disaster.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Spaniard...

Are you not entertained?!

The guy kept his head when those around him were losing theirs. Finished Birdie-Birdie. Helluva first major win. Bravo.

Classy nod to Seve' during his interview as well. Good on him!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oost pulled a real “David Simms” on 18 - I know his drive found the rough, but the ball was up and FFS, you MUST eagle the hole to force a playoff! Pull out the 3 wood and give it a whack! Pin was right, so take the water out of play and see if you can at least get close enough to be able to punch and run, rather than leaving yourself an impossible half wedge you have to hole out!

What would Tin Cup do?

11f4a3db-219e-4d07-b472-4c0a41307ac5_text.gif

g8orbill

OldGator
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2018
DeChambeau took the gas- was at 5 under after 12 and proceeded to go 8 over on the oast 6 holes

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator