Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cousin Eddie come on down
dan-mullen-sweater.jpg

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
I don't have all the answers. Nobody does. I think it's safe to say he recruits better here than MSU and esp in the skilled position department. He's done a decent job at MSU, which isn't exactly a destination place. Maybe he does better here. Beyond that, I'm as clueless as you.

I thinks his success will be determined by his staff

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly accept everyone’s opinion but at this point he’s the coach, and he’s better than butters. I just hope he fires nuss. That’s ALL I want at this point
That would be an excellent decision and one that would unite the gator nation

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Mods you guys need to get control of all these posters who keep telling everyone to F@#$ off, the name calling, and the personal attacks. It's one thing to disagree with opinions but this behavior is getting old.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
"Megan and I are very excited to get back to Gainesville and the University of Florida," Head Coach Dan Mullen said. "I have such great memories of the championships we won during our time here and have a love for Florida. We are happy to be coming back to such a supportive administration, staff, student body and fan base, which is the premier football program in the country.

"We will give relentless effort in everything that we do on and off the field. Our commitment will match the passion that the Gator Nation has for this program."

From UAA website

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
We have an AD who has no vision and like his predecessor took the easy way out. WTF has Stricklin been doing these past 3 weeks? He certainly has not been looking for a football coach. 7M a year for his friend? This should be investigated.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
His twitter profile changed to Orange and Blue and a photo of him and Tebow. Of course the egg bowl tweets look so dated in a flash of the eye.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You want an opinion? You're being an a$$hole. STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator