UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Delance, Pierce, Davis, Burney.....why on earth do these guys start let alone get playing time...

Aside from that, we ****ing gave a scholly to Fenley Graham to be the next Brandon James and the kid aint even on the 3 deep...this staff is beyond retarded...

Part of the bad recruiting is laziness, the other part is you refuse to play the better players cause "they havent put in their dues"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly thought you guys were joking all year about Dr. Rick Wells, I had no idea he was actually still on the god damned team until you pointed him out on the depth chart.
IM RICK WELLS, BYYYYTCH!!!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Jacob Copeland at KR :lmao2:

If Elam is at PR b/c they trust him to fair catch the ball without dropping it (ala Swain) then fine. If they want him trying to return a punt, big mistake.

Plenty of garbage RB's available for both positions,

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
How are we looking at the star position this year? If Johnson can’t handle it, can Perkins get the job done?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
basically all the first or second string guys from last year starting again.

A few things jump out to me at this depth chart.

Moon ahead of Bogle? What the hell is this?
Both Burney and Jean are listed as starters? :stress:

Also why on Earth is our best cover guy listed as the punt returner
when the other corners have either never played or only taken a handful of snaps?
:headslap:

Josh Braun on the bench may be the most disappointing as we don't rotate there as often. The other guys will at least get some reps.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Josh Braun on the bench may be the most disappointing as we don't rotate there as often. The other guys will at least get some reps.
I struggle to see what they're seeing.

Braun looks like the best OL we have or at least the second best.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hey! Delance and Reese are back to double-team air.
I am at least hopeful that Reese will look a little more like the Reese from a few years ago. Really not sure what happened to him.

In the run game and now that we're back to 85% running or screen pass (hat low fake run blocking) he wont look quite as stupid.

This staff has never shown an ability to evaluate talent. Why would we expect something different now?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am at least hopeful that Reese will look a little more like the Reese from a few years ago. Really not sure what happened to him.

In the run game and now that we're back to 85% running or screen pass (hat low fake run blocking) he wont look quite as stupid.

This staff has never shown an ability to evaluate talent. Why would we expect something different now?

You, of course, realize this is Baby Reese who transferred in from Starkvegas last year, no? Or do you follow all things Dwag?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You, of course, realize this is Baby Reese who transferred in from Starkvegas last year, no? Or do you follow all things Dwag?
isnt baby Reese David Reese part 2?

but yeah I've seen some game film of Stewart Reese at Cowbell. we were talking about him transferring in a year before he came.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Screenshot_20210831-041823~2.png

Is anybody surprised there was another football player scooter accident/injury? When will they ever learn with these things? Gainesville is a terrible place to be driving a scooter around. There has got to be a better, safer vehicle to give these kids.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
View attachment 35017

Is anybody surprised there was another football player scooter accident/injury? When will they ever learn with these things? Gainesville is a terrible place to be driving a scooter around. There has got to be a better, safer vehicle to give these kids.

We should find out what jboss drives and recommend that type of vehicle to Mullen. I mean if boss hasn't managed to run himself over or fall off or out while driving with said vehicle yet it should be considered tard proof.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

According to what I saw, this could’ve been really bad. Apparently he was stuck between a truck and a car or something. The news site didn’t disclose a name, just said they suspected he was a football player. Glad he’s alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator