UF not alone in Spring number woes

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a rat's azz about UT's problems!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n198028 said:
It appears that some schools are worse off than UF when it comes to having enough bodies for Spring. Both UT's, Texas and Tennessee are hurting for linemen. A link to Tennessee is: http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...football-vols-working-around-injuries/294857/

I would rather have that problem than just not having bodies period like our situation at O line. We have to hope we are very lucky when it comes to injuries and have to hope that a couple of freshman can step in and contribute and not be overwhelmed once the season starts.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It would be ironic if UT had an injury filled season and their fans had to worry whether Butch was any good or if it were just the injuries, as did we with Muschamp.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Ancient Reptile;n198338 said:
It would be ironic if UT had an injury filled season and their fans had to worry whether Butch was any good or if it were just the injuries, as did we with Muschamp.

That would be delicious. Other than giving them a reson for having their asses kicked, it would be pleasing to watch them repeat our misery with even less success.

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
Doesn't Tennessee actually have to have a good team before they can make excuses? Florida won eleven games the season before, so it's fair to use the injury excuse. Although, I didn't think it was valid since we saw how UF performed in it's only game against a decent team, Miami, when they were healthy. I think this past season validated the fact that injuries were not the reason for UF's poor showing. Tennessee looks good on paper, but paper doesn't win any games and I expect UF to win for the eleventh straight year. The only question is whether Tennessee and UF is still a rivalry game? Doesn't a rivalry have to have one team win a game at least once in a decade? UF and FSU wasn't really a rivalry to start, but now it's one of the most competitive in the nation, they are dead even with each other since 1974.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let me explain something to you, SS. We can sniff out trolls from a mile away. However, one of our most beloved members was an admitted Nole. RIP Muncienole.

While you are trolling here, pretending to be something you aren't, EVEN if you say something that makes sense, you will either be ignored or lambasted. Just admit you are a Null and go from there.

You haven't fooled anyone with this disguise or the past one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n198338 said:
AR, you need to post more.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Whew!!! I was going into panic attacks because I couldn't get my vol updates on their spring practice. :worried:

Dec 10, 2014
Law98gator;n198576 said:
Let me explain something to you, SS. We can sniff out trolls from a mile away. However, one of our most beloved members was an admitted Nole. RIP Muncienole.

While you are trolling here, pretending to be something you aren't, EVEN if you say something that makes sense, you will either be ignored or lambasted. Just admit you are a Null and go from there.

You haven't fooled anyone with this disguise or the past one.

RIP Muncie

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Sgt. Schultz;n198558 said:
Doesn't Tennessee actually have to have a good team before they can make excuses? Florida won eleven games the season before, so it's fair to use the injury excuse. Although, I didn't think it was valid since we saw how UF performed in it's only game against a decent team, Miami, when they were healthy. I think this past season validated the fact that injuries were not the reason for UF's poor showing. Tennessee looks good on paper, but paper doesn't win any games and I expect UF to win for the eleventh straight year. The only question is whether Tennessee and UF is still a rivalry game? Doesn't a rivalry have to have one team win a game at least once in a decade? UF and FSU wasn't really a rivalry to start, but now it's one of the most competitive in the nation, they are dead even with each other since 1974.

And that gives you hope doesn't it?

That the Semenholes are as good as The Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator