Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They are serious in Athens.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They will need more help than this to win a national championship.

Gives them enough time to brush those failed drug tests under the rug. :suspect2:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Shame on the people of Georgia and apparently Alabama. This kind of stuff goes against transparency and rights of the people to know where there tax dollars are being spent. Why do they need 90 days if not to give them time to hide and cover up things they don't want the public to see? It stinks to high heaven.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not legislative expert, but seems kinda fishy to me.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I really love college football. It is hands-down my favorite sport. But this action is pitiful, and a sad commentary on our society.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Why do they need 90 days if not to give them time to hide and cover up things they don't want the public to see? It stinks to high heaven.
Why 90 days? Because...if a star player gets popped for dope (or something else) they can play damn near the whole season before they have to acknowledge his crime or suspend him. I truly wish this f*cker would of been hired out west/up north and not in our division...Smh!!!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Credit to NoGaGator for tagging this issue
http://lifehacker.com/poop-more-eff...51365555#_ga=1.56556523.1932317997.1489467346
Poop More Effectively by Repositioning One Leg
You can learn a lot from the samurai way, including how to poop more effectively. As writer Will Black discovered, you just need to reposition your leg.

The samurai would sit squarely on the seat, cross his leg so that his right ankle rested on his left knee (his left foot remained on the ground), place a hand on each knee, then straighten his back. Supposedly this aligns the bowels to help one from having to strain. You may think it seems like a bunch of malarkey, but this one actually works. If you have ever felt like there is a plumbing issue when you sit down, then pay attention. Take your time, have some patience, and you will get the yoga version of Draino on your system that has been passed down from samurai warlords of old. I have literally felt a swirling sensation during the act of evacuation. Try it out to see for yourself.

I didn't want to take his word for it so I tried it myself and this does work. It's not particularly comfortable outright, as toilets weren't designed for anyone to sit this way, but you can adjust yourself for comfort before you begin your business. Once you start pooping, you'll realize your crossed leg almost acts like a frozen yogurt dispenser as it feels like it's helping to push the poop out without the need for any muscle strain. This technique won't replace the need for a balanced diet with sufficient fiber and water, but if you have healthy poop it will help you do your business better.
Oh and fuk the Dwags

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why 90 days? Because...if a star player gets popped for dope (or something else) they can play damn near the whole season before they have to acknowledge his crime or suspend him. I truly wish this f*cker would of been hired out west/up north and not in our division...Smh!!!

Marianna, it sounds more UGa-FB Program protecting than that. Example>> UGa's Star-QB accused of statutory rape (alleged occurring on Aug 2nd) appearing in police report officially filed Aug10 as a feasible crime. Aug-16 sports reporter writes it in paper or Finebaum gets a call from Bama fan living in Athens. Whoever the state authority that handles these requests for clarification: it takes their lawyers 'til Sept-1st to send official legally worded letter to UGa demanding clarification. So from Sept-1st to Jan-3rd (90 working days = assuming 22 workdays/month >> wait there's Thanksgiving holidays, Christmas holidays, New Years holiday, couple of President's birthdays, etc.) authorities do not yet know UGa received that proper notification. On Jan-3rd State authorities receive from UGa "legal" recognition they have the request and will be working on gathering & verifying the info for the usual 15 working days (3 more weeks?) it typically takes.{that takes us beyond Jan-30th?}. Also, Meeks as a consultant, told the Ga State Office to assign the entire handling of it to that new "Daddy" who's on four weeks paid "New-Daddy-Leave".

UGa can bombastically banish the "awaiting trial" QB way after Bowls & Playoffs & NC game & award. The "Ga State Kirby System" protected the rights of all parties. And besides, Smart reports: "that athlete was expelled way back in Jan-15th via UGa's internal integrity works. Why are people fussing about him now Jan-30th?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im afraid to look up the Fla law on this. I think some of you would look silly. Im pretty sure it isnt three days and may be 60 days to respond.

So...... if some reporter from Tallahassee or Tuscabama makes a Sunshine Law request from our football coaches asking for all emails, text messages, memos, reports and all other documents concerning Gator football, should we provide it in 3 days? All our football docs regarding FSU or Bammer, to include the gameplan? Our evaluations of recruit X?

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Im afraid to look up the Fla law on this. I think some of you would look silly. Im pretty sure it isnt three days and may be 60 days to respond. Seems like fed is defintely isn't three days.

So...... if some reporter from Tallahasse or Tuscabama makes a Sunshine Law request from our football coaches asking for all emails, text messages, memos, reports and all other documents concerning Gator football, should we provide it in 3 days? All our football docs regarding FSU or Bammer, to include the gameplan? Our evaluations of recruit X?

If such a hub-bub occurred around UF FB Program, I'm sure in less than 5 days, Tallahassee would have a thick dosier sent from GatChat on one "Swamp Donkey"... and they'd be plenty suspicious at that alias.??

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Credit to NoGaGator for tagging this issue
http://lifehacker.com/poop-more-eff...51365555#_ga=1.56556523.1932317997.1489467346
Poop More Effectively by Repositioning One Leg
You can learn a lot from the samurai way, including how to poop more effectively. As writer Will Black discovered, you just need to reposition your leg.

The samurai would sit squarely on the seat, cross his leg so that his right ankle rested on his left knee (his left foot remained on the ground), place a hand on each knee, then straighten his back. Supposedly this aligns the bowels to help one from having to strain. You may think it seems like a bunch of malarkey, but this one actually works. If you have ever felt like there is a plumbing issue when you sit down, then pay attention. Take your time, have some patience, and you will get the yoga version of Draino on your system that has been passed down from samurai warlords of old. I have literally felt a swirling sensation during the act of evacuation. Try it out to see for yourself.

I didn't want to take his word for it so I tried it myself and this does work. It's not particularly comfortable outright, as toilets weren't designed for anyone to sit this way, but you can adjust yourself for comfort before you begin your business. Once you start pooping, you'll realize your crossed leg almost acts like a frozen yogurt dispenser as it feels like it's helping to push the poop out without the need for any muscle strain. This technique won't replace the need for a balanced diet with sufficient fiber and water, but if you have healthy poop it will help you do your business better.
Oh and fuk the Dwags

:lmao2: That's one of the funnest post ever!

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Im afraid to look up the Fla law on this. I think some of you would look silly. Im pretty sure it isnt three days and may be 60 days to respond.

So...... if some reporter from Tallahassee or Tuscabama makes a Sunshine Law request from our football coaches asking for all emails, text messages, memos, reports and all other documents concerning Gator football, should we provide it in 3 days? All our football docs regarding FSU or Bammer, to include the gameplan? Our evaluations of recruit X?

I believe Florida's is a vague 'reasonable time'

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator