Damien Pierce lighting it up in Houston

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gdmmm that mullen........He had trask sitting there while playing that fcknnn ostrich who insulted all us good fans. Didnt play DP when he coulda run all over every team we played. And then recruited like a gdmmm unpaid Vanderbilt assistant. I hope he and the sharkkk fckkker are soon regulated to sweeping out banks with RonZ in backwardazzzz Mississippi soon.
Can I be part of the club now?
Nope.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To this day, dumbass dan still doesn't understand where he went wrong

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gdmmm that mullen........He had trask sitting there while playing that fcknnn ostrich who insulted all us good fans. Didnt play DP when he coulda run all over every team we played. And then recruited like a gdmmm unpaid Vanderbilt assistant. I hope he and the sharkkk fckkker are soon regulated to sweeping out banks with RonZ in backwardazzzz Mississippi soon.

Sweeping out banks? Ron Zook was a successful assistant coach in both college and the NFL with a long stint as a pro after his time at UF. Anything he would’ve done at a bank would’ve probably been promotional in nature. The hell are you taking about?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So true. They don’t exist. Strcklin’s isn’t actually too bad here.
Sadly, I thought the same thing... someone needs to do something subtle, like maybe tiny logos on a french cuff. Everything else i've ever seen is about as subtle as just wearing a normal, traditional suit, but with an actual game helmet on your head.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sadly, I thought the same thing... someone needs to do something subtle, like maybe tiny logos on a french cuff. Everything else i've ever seen is about as subtle as just wearing a normal, traditional suit, but with an actual game helmet on your head.

Just take theses beauties, continue the buttons down the front and extend the sleeves. Done.

1659795886796.jpeg

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just take theses beauties, continue the buttons down the front and extend the sleeves. Done.

View attachment 46866
When Spurrier came back to UF to be the HBC in 1990, Pic N Save signed him to a sponsorship deal and put out a Gator clothing line.

Pic N Save.

For those of you too young to remember, imagine a poor man’s Big Lots.

Dunno how much the deal was for, but if was an NIL deal, I’d guess a 2 star long snapper would turn his nose up at it.

Alex.

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
When Spurrier came back to UF to be the HBC in 1990, Pic N Save signed him to a sponsorship deal and put out a Gator clothing line.

Pic N Save.

For those of you too young to remember, imagine a poor man’s Dollar General.

Dunno how much the deal was for, but if was an NIL deal, I’d guess a 2 star long snapper would turn his nose up at it.

Alex.
I don't think Pic N Save paid "yellow wood" money!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Say it again with some freaking stones this time, Nancy!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Pic N Save paid "yellow wood" money!
star wars GIF

My first full-time job. (scheduled 55 hours per week - actual work - 65-80. )

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Trask would have never seen the field if Franks had not gottten hurt. We might have had one year less of Mullen had that not happened.
That's right. He kept him on the bench just like he did AR, even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.