Damien Pierce lighting it up in Houston

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all can bitch about the Zooker all you want but he's got a nice house in a gated community on Lake Weir
It’s a rental, and it’s subsidized by family members. I have been told that directly by someone inside the family.

Anyone else want to rush to Zook’s defense? Handing out vacations is the next step.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a rental, and it’s subsidized by family members. I have been told that directly by someone inside the family.

Anyone else want to rush to Zook’s defense? Handing out vacations is the next step.
He's terrific...
Donald Trump Interview GIF

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think it was Pierce's first game in a Gator uni...playing special teams he streaks downfield on a kickoff and clobbers the ball carrier at full speed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullentham has to be the dumbest MOFO in coaching history.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Darth Vader could have been good if he had one shred of common sense. He watched Toad give away multiple games after we scored 30 points, he sat our toughest RB Pierce for zero reason, for years, and played the giraffe over Trask for 3 long years. You can have the IQ of a garden snail and make millions in this biz

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gdmmm that mullen........He had trask sitting there while playing that fcknnn ostrich who insulted all us good fans. Didnt play DP when he coulda run all over every team we played. And then recruited like a gdmmm unpaid Vanderbilt assistant. I hope he and the sharkkk fckkker are soon regulated to sweeping out banks with RonZ in backwardazzzz Mississippi soon.
Can I be part of the club now?
Not quite fully vetted, but close…

1660606201779.jpeg

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member