Urban Meyer fined 100K for OTA Violations

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Winners win. Funny how everyone throws out college coaches failing in the NFL, but never mentions the circumstances they were under. In MOST cases the coach is going to a horrible team. Hence, the job opening. Most of the “failed” college-NFL coaches hovered around .500. Which isn’t that bad actually. But the real issue they had was the same as every other poor team. They couldn’t find QBs. If you happen to fall into a position where you inherit a QB, or in Meyer’s case draft a QB you have a chance to be successful. I think Meyer will be very successful with the Jags. It’s early. Meyer is a very hard coach. And I know the players hate him now. But they’ll respect him once they see the results. He’s maniacal about preparation. Coaches like that fail because of circumstances. It won’t be from a lack of preparation. Big picture, that should give you a lot of confidence in him. The circumstances seem to be getting manipulated correctly around him. I’m optimistic. I laid on them a while back when I saw their odds to win the Super Bowl at +10000. It’s gone down a bit now but I still like the odds now. I don’t actually think they’ll win it. But it’s definitely not a dead bet. And I expect them to be a playoff team year 1. Meyer will own the AFC South.
SB?? He'll be lucky to win 4 games. We will be spelling his name Urban LLLLLLLLLLLLLiar by the time the seasons over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SB?? He'll be lucky to win 4 games. We will be spelling his name Urban LLLLLLLLLLLLLiar by the time the seasons over.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Ox is going to ban you, but

I think the correct spelling is LLLLLLLLLLeyer.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

He'd have a heart attack if he ran that fast.

Urban_Returns.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Winners win. Funny how everyone throws out college coaches failing in the NFL, but never mentions the circumstances they were under. In MOST cases the coach is going to a horrible team. Hence, the job opening. Most of the “failed” college-NFL coaches hovered around .500. Which isn’t that bad actually. But the real issue they had was the same as every other poor team. They couldn’t find QBs. If you happen to fall into a position where you inherit a QB, or in Meyer’s case draft a QB you have a chance to be successful. I think Meyer will be very successful with the Jags. It’s early. Meyer is a very hard coach. And I know the players hate him now. But they’ll respect him once they see the results. He’s maniacal about preparation. Coaches like that fail because of circumstances. It won’t be from a lack of preparation. Big picture, that should give you a lot of confidence in him. The circumstances seem to be getting manipulated correctly around him. I’m optimistic. I laid on them a while back when I saw their odds to win the Super Bowl at +10000. It’s gone down a bit now but I still like the odds now. I don’t actually think they’ll win it. But it’s definitely not a dead bet. And I expect them to be a playoff team year 1. Meyer will own the AFC South.

Might be time to double down. I bet you can get really good odds now. It's hard to believe you were actually serious when you typed this :bwahaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.