Urban Meyer to coach Gators again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Sign him, just make sure that a lifetime supply of these are in the contract.

zocor.jpg
gty_lipitor_tk_111129_wmain.jpg

imitrex_344146.jpg

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd take Urbs back but he's not leaving tOSU or coming back here when he's done there.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It’s like this... say you dated a chick and she gave the BEST blowwjob you ever had. But then she dumps you and your heart is broken. It takes you months, even years to get over her.

But then one day... you find out she might be willing to come back over and give you another b’job. You remember just how AMAZING it was. You’re understandably afraid of being hurt again... BUT if she actually shows up at your door... what will you do? You KNOW how good she is... and that she’ll “even” swallow like the true champion of oral sex that she is.

Now let me ask you a question... Are you gonna let her ‘job you? Or are you gonna slam the door in her face for all the past hurt? What’cha gonna do?
I don't care how many championships he's won, i gave zero interest in getting a bj from another dude.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And? We're better than this. We're all better than this. At least everyone but Jboss.

And since when are we better than this?

If Meyer returned, is there any doubt Tebow would have a place on the staff?

This would the equivalent of a Tennessee thread about Gruden. We'd be laughing our axes off at them.

I don't give a flying **** what any other fan bases think of us right now. We can't look any worse than how we do on the actual football field.

And this isn't like Gruden at all. Urban Meyer coached for us and won titles for us. He still has a home in Gainesville, and his buyout is only $2 million.

And it's been six years, so he probably wants out. :lol:

:lol2:

delivers-jpg.30063

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.