62 plays, 27 points

Ralph Webb 88 yards 21 totes
Blasinggame 32 yards 10 totes

Shurmur -19 yards , 3 sacks

Team rush yards 101
Shurmur

13/26 146 yards 1 TD, 2 INT

Gators 27 Vandy 16

I think most here would be really pleased if that happened. I sure hope you're right.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I fear our lack of depth at LB. ...and our offensive play-calling. ...and I think Perine will get the start.

Otherwise, I'll say Davis has 100+, let's say 115 and our team totals 200.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
He's averaged more than 110 ypg in 3 games vs. UF. Yeah, I'm wrong....

And he's a Purple Hurricane from Gainesville High who was dying to be a Gator. But he didn't meet Willyboy's metric. Not big enough to be a Gator running back according to the chimp. Thanks, Azzhole.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Webb's a tuff tackle and you know how our guys have been bouncing off this year.??
This is the biggest factor that I see in this game and will most likely decide the outcome. One factor in our favor is that when crappy teams like UT, UK, Vandy get a small lead on us they tend to try and not lose the game by going stupidly conservative with their play calling....Masonchamp is no different....This guy Webb will likely equal our whole teams rushing totals but we most likely will another nail biter....I hope.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is the biggest factor that I see in this game and will most likely decide the outcome. One factor in our favor is that when crappy teams like UT, UK, Vandy get a small lead on us they tend to try and not lose the game by going stupidly conservative with their play calling....Masonchamp is no different....This guy Webb will likely equal our whole teams rushing totals but we most likely will another nail biter....I hope.

True. And that is Vandy fully using that one talent that pays the biggest dividends. Meanwhile, our OC will "mix in" Toney for 4 touches for the game (or should I say "nix in"). KedariousToney causes defences to fail all over themselves and Nuss underuses him. Makes me wonder if even Emmit Smith & Percy Harvin under-the-Nuss woulda' been thrown under-the-bus?

Last edited:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yes I'm ready for a new coach but it looks like our rushing output is about to increase considerably. This might save butter's hyde for a spell. Malik has now been discovered. And we know Toney is excitement with the ball in his hands.

Davis - 127 (and maybe more)
Toney - 87
Perrine - 43 (and maybe less)
Thompson - 32

Malik, Malik, Malik will be the news Sunday morning. We now have a great RB.

I don't think this will be a close game. We win by 21 points.

Oh My!!!! Malik Davis scores.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Big fan of Davis here. I think he goes for 100 on 15+ carries.

:whistle:

emr25

Nov 18, 2015
I'll go with 200+ for us to win, because Del Taco isn't slinging it all over the field anytime soon, so we'll need to stay true to the run and hope it works.

Glad Nusschump reads the board, this was clearly the recipe to success against Vandy.

Run, run, and run some more. Let the OL do one of the few things they know how to do at least averagely.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
After watching the tackling in the Ky game, I was sure Webb would put up big numbers today. Glad to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator