Vol fans looking for every advantage.....

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
This morning on local sports radio a ut fan is talking about the checkerboard theme and now
"Shake Neyland." I was rolling when the host asked "how many times has the checkerboard idea worked" and the guy responds w' "This is our year!" HA HA HA HA.

Here is a link to the site. (Idiots)
http://www.shakeneyland.com

Lets recap - 1- Wear Gray Uniforms
2- Wear eyeblack stickers w' Pat on them
3- Checker the stands
4- Buy a stupid shaker

Yep I would say they are in panic mode. All the need now is a rabbits foot attached to their face masks!

Go Gators!!!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Don't forget hold a preemptive funeral for Austin Appleby paid for by a GoFundMe.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And pumpkin orange tuxedos. Can't forget those.
Vol-Family-590x900.jpg

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate all that ****. (Ox am I allowed to say **** here)?
Let's just play the game already.

How have you been? RM good to go Saturday? I think that could be a big factor in the outcome.
Please share your thoughts on the game.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Took this before the game in 2011 :lol:

VolunteerWife.jpg

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, in addition to the checkerboard idea, a funeral, and gray uni's, they're adding a Gator-themed "Player Haters Ball?"

I'm of the belief that consistently preparing and performing on the field and not looking for some gimmicks leads to the best chance for victory...

upload_2016-9-21_9-5-50.jpeg

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
So, in addition to the checkerboard idea, a funeral, and gray uni's, they're adding a Gator-themed "Player Haters Ball?"

I'm of the belief that consistently preparing and performing on the field and not looking for some gimmicks leads to the best chance for victory...

View attachment 3927
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go home, and put some water in BuckNasty's mama's dish.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
How have you been? RM good to go Saturday? I think that could be a big factor in the outcome.
Please share your thoughts on the game.

Good to see ya. How do you see this game playing out?

Ive been doing well thanks for asking. Hope everyone here has been doing good as well.
GB25 all signs point to JRM being ready to go. He has participated in practice and all drills this week. Sutton obviously is out and that hurts not just our secondary but punt returns as well. Kamara will handle those duties Sat so not a bad plan B.
I really expect an ugly, low scoring game. Both teams playing the field position game relying on their defenses. I expect both punters to be busy.
Tenn OL is simply not very good. Chance Hall is back and that will help but as a unit they really limit the play calling. I expect the Gator front 7 to push them around pretty good.
Debord is pretty creative when he wants to be and Tenn can match the Gators athlete for athlete so someone breaking free on a big play is possible (ie throw back pass last year).
Defensively I think Tenn will play well. #13 is Malik Foreman and #12 is Emmanuel Moseley. They are the worst and 2nd worst defensive backs in the history of the world. So if you see a big pass play it will be one of them getting toasted or they may just keep it consistent and get a PI flag. Also they are both afraid to tackle anyone. Outside of those guys Tennessee is pretty solid. Better than you have seen first 3 games.
I'll post more tomorrow and look forward to chatting with you guys. :)

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ive been doing well thanks for asking. Hope everyone here has been doing good as well.
GB25 all signs point to JRM being ready to go. He has participated in practice and all drills this week. Sutton obviously is out and that hurts not just our secondary but punt returns as well. Kamara will handle those duties Sat so not a bad plan B.
I really expect an ugly, low scoring game. Both teams playing the field position game relying on their defenses. I expect both punters to be busy.
Tenn OL is simply not very good. Chance Hall is back and that will help but as a unit they really limit the play calling. I expect the Gator front 7 to push them around pretty good.
Debord is pretty creative when he wants to be and Tenn can match the Gators athlete for athlete so someone breaking free on a big play is possible (ie throw back pass last year).
Defensively I think Tenn will play well. #13 is Malik Foreman and #12 is Emmanuel Moseley. They are the worst and 2nd worst defensive backs in the history of the world. So if you see a big pass play it will be one of them getting toasted or they may just keep it consistent and get a PI flag. Also they are both afraid to tackle anyone. Outside of those guys Tennessee is pretty solid. Better than you have seen first 3 games.
I'll post more tomorrow and look forward to chatting with you guys. :)

You should take a gander at the look-a-like thread. You may get a chuckle out of those two. I tend to agree with you on this being a low scoring affair. Though I think the point total will be higher than our last trip to Neyland. Eddy usually boots it out of the endzone, so hopefully that negates a strong KR game from the vols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator