Vol stupidity on a new level

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt Donns has talent and is definitely a smart feller. However, to compare him to Tebow is ludicrous.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"an aerospace engineering major" = and at UT, the spinnacle of a rocky top aerospace tech using hillbilly fuel ?

"everybody's entitled to their own opinion." ... and who else would be ?

I’m always fiery,” Dobbs said. ... that's probably how he singed off half his hair ?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Old egghead is a great role model and a good QB. However before his Senior Year Tebow, already had a He15man trophy, two SEC Championships, and two National Championships and 3-0 against bUTtchug. Yeah he's the next Tebow....NOT!!!!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
HOOVER, Ala. – He’s the face of Tennessee. He should be the face of the SEC.

For Tennessee, YES. A big fat YES!!! ( For the SEC, No thanks.)

giphy.gif

* It's been well established, Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas, not Josh Dobbs pajamas.*

And he will be (the face of the SEC), if his right arm allows it. That’s the only discernible area of needed improvement the only thing that isn’t “Holy cow, are you serious?” impressive — about UT senior quarterbackJosh Dobbs at this point.

That is just friggn hilarious. We're talking about a QB, right??? The guy is perfect, a Heisman candidate, the next Tim Tebow... If only he could throw... His "arm" is a pretty big "discernible area needed for improvement" when talking about a senior QB.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
HOOVER, Ala. – He’s the face of Tennessee. He should be the face of the SEC.
For Tennessee, YES. A big fat YES!!!

... that's it ! A throw momma from the train face.

I hope this faux-hype continues, so we can go Alex Brown on him on national TV.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I found it humorous that the guy was listing out Dobbs' stats as if they were impressive and then ended the article saying that Dobbs is already a better passer than Tebow. Dobbs has already thrown for more INT's than Tebow did his entire career, and Dobbs only has 26 passing TDs, which Tebow had 30+ in two of his seasons. Dobbs has yet to throw for more yards than Tebow in a single season, and his completion percentage is significantly lower than Tebow's. Dobbs has no significant wins, championships, stats, or records, and this guy thinks he is better than Tebow? :tard:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"an aerospace engineering major" = and at UT, the spinnacle of a rocky top aerospace tech using hillbilly fuel ?

"everybody's entitled to their own opinion." ... and who else would be ?

I’m always fiery,” Dobbs said. ... that's probably how he singed off half his hair ?

That last one made me laugh.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The nuts said pryor was better than Timmy. How'd that turn out?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Why is there a picture of Sloth (The Goonies) wearing number 11 in a UT uniform in that article?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Just point and laugh boys, point and laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.