"We have a plan"

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"So guys...we're gonna start Feleipe for this game. Also, midway through the game, we're gonna put Malik in and run some predictable read option plays that the defense will definitely be expecting. Running the ball is overrated these days. And yet, it's part of the plan. From then on out, we will keep Franks on the bench and use Zaire as a decoy for the rest of the game. His limited arm and lack of command of the playbook are sure to catch Michigan off guard. Having a quarterback that can stretch the field with his arm is unnecessary against a team like this. Screen passes and passes to the flats are much better. Nuss has this under control. We'll unleash the trick plays next week against Northern Butt**** State University. Now let's go get em, boys!"

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
As Mike Tyson once said..... everyone has plan until they get punched in the mouth. Never thought we's be the Peter McNeelly of college football

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I was just going to post this in another thread. But it belongs here. Mac has no plans. The defense looks like they at least play with purpose under one scheme. I have no idea what they're trying to do on offense. The program is a mess.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So did Bernard Law Montgomery in Operation Market Garden. We know how that turned out. Mac might as well start donning a red beret.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I cant believe anything Mac says anymore. Im sorry whatever BS he is trying to spin now, Im not buying it. There are no excuses for today.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought I'd feel better today but I still want to kick the Cat!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
ANY team coming to play us has to be confident they can win and rightly so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator