We need a Podcast

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Words of wisdom? We were terrible and were lucky to win. Harris seems to get worse with every start. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if USC gives us everything we can handle next week.

We desperately need to shape the game plans going forward around Treon's strengths, or we're going to have a very hard time the rest of the way. It's a wildly successful season yet disappointing, because we had a chance to be legit contenders. Will Grier back there completely changes the dynamic of the entire offense. Dammit.

Mac should win Coach of the Year. We'll see what happens with the appeal, but I expect Grier under center Week 1 next year. We'll probably open up preseason top 10, and for good reason. We're going to be one hell of a team next year.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Grier isn't going to win his appeal, and therefore, should be allowed to leave. His selfishness and stupidity are not needed.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
I don't know if I can stand watching Harris back there next year. Grier better win his appeal.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorintheKnox;n309254 said:
I don't know if I can stand watching Harris back there next year. Grier better win his appeal.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

We'll have Del Rio and the other guy eligible, and who knows what QB or QB's Mac will pull in on the recruiting trail.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Could Josh Grady be any worse than TH?

I don't think so. TH looks like he has been on drugs the
night before the last two games.

We also have a couple other QBs on the roster. Both of
them cannot be worse than TH.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cover2 could script-write a good podcast… we could comment just like usual… In fact, I give permission for Cover
to use me as his "scripted-pod-guest" so he can present the most inane FB lack-knowledge statements out there from
preseason to now. That way he can express all weirds that he's noticed and immediately set them straight.

Then ya'll can go off in your critiques of "PodRog the Idiot"… it'll be like a drunken celebration party where the truth
slips out. Well .. that's just one idea for a like-like celebration party. ??

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n309250 said:
Words of wisdom? We were terrible and were lucky to win. Harris seems to get worse with every start. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if USC gives us everything we can handle next week.

We desperately need to shape the game plans going forward around Treon's strengths, or we're going to have a very hard time the rest of the way. It's a wildly successful season yet disappointing, because we had a chance to be legit contenders. Will Grier back there completely changes the dynamic of the entire offense. Dammit.

Mac should win Coach of the Year. We'll see what happens with the appeal, but I expect Grier under center Week 1 next year. We'll probably open up preseason top 10, and for good reason. We're going to be one hell of a team next year.

Agreed painful to watch really. I wonder what was the last game we won scoring less than ten points. Needing a 43 harder out of Hardin to escape Vandy at home? Ridiculous.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n309265 said:
Agreed painful to watch really. I wonder what was the last game we won scoring less than ten points. Needing a 43 harder out of Hardin to escape Vandy at home? Ridiculous.

Yep, it's always a "harder" for us to win with a FG.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n309251 said:
Grier isn't going to win his appeal, and therefore, should be allowed to leave. His selfishness and stupidity are not needed.
Disagree. Grier is good enough that he's worth waiting for.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Andrew Spivey believes grier is gonna win his appeal and be ready week 1 next year

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
oxrageous;n309250 said:

Not so fast Mr. EX podcaster... Shane Matthews recently said, Del Rio's kid is the best qb on the team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n309265 said:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n309288 said:
Not so fast Mr. EX podcaster... Shane Matthews recently said, Del Rio's kid is the best qb on the team.

So we're just taking Shane Matthews at his word? Is he at every practice?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With Treon playing like a lousy H.S. QB, surely the McCrew can train, in practices, a better, full stature QB from our
backups ? Did any of our backup QBs play in pro-style in H.S. ?? What would the 90's Spurrier do ?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n309428 said:
With Treon playing like a lousy H.S. QB, surely the McCrew can train, in practices, a better, full stature QB from our
backups ? Did any of our backup QBs play in pro-style in H.S. ?? What would the 90's Spurrier do ?

Damn, Rog. You're worse than Law was with Driskel. We get it...you hate Treon. No need to bash the kid in every thread.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n309457 said:
Damn, Rog. You're worse than Law was with Driskel. We get it...you hate Treon. No need to bash the kid in every thread.

Yeah, I guess you're right, MJM. I'll try to remember that and avoid the whine temptation. Thanx for the
reasonable "put-straight".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.