Wednesday Worsts….singer

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Roy Clark, with an exception for Thank God and Greyhound.
But he leaves you wanting to find a bridge to jump off of after listening to "Yesterday When I Was Young." Making the lyrics move the listener in the way intended is more important than pure vocal talent.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Two horrible singers, at least IMO, are Janise Joplin and Willie Nelson. Both were great in their own ways but just really have bad signing voices.

Janis Joplin was THE consummate entertainer that left everything on stage. By the time she was finished everyone in attendance was spent. I am not aware of a single person in the industry today with the same energy on stage.

If you had been fortunate to actually see her, I promise you that your opinion of her would change completely.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Taylor swift consistently struggles to stay on pitch live while singing songs that she wrote. It goes without saying almost at this point but Brittany Spears is amongst the least talented vocalist to reach that level of fame, but daggum that “hit me baby one more time” video pretty much owns my soul

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Taylor swift consistently struggles to stay on pitch live while singing songs that she wrote. It goes without saying almost at this point but Brittany Spears is amongst the least talented vocalist to reach that level of fame, but daggum that “hit me baby one more time” video pretty much owns my soul
I know the guy that mixed Taylor swift's first album. He said she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. The whole thing is heavily auto tuned and that's why shes horrible live and mostly lip syncs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That singer from lifehouse was awful too in a similar to rob Thomas fashion. Technically the whole group was bad, but his voice made it even worse.

Hanging by a moment...

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by carriesloane

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That singer from lifehouse was awful too in a similar to rob Thomas fashion. Technically the whole group was bad, but his voice made it even worse.

Hanging by a moment...

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by carriesloane

There are certain songs we categorize as "panty droppers".

Some are like the slow dance at prom where you squeeze her close to you, some are power ballads, some are the ones where you stare into her eyes until she melts.

There are different panty dropper songs for different eras, different circumstances, and different chicks, but, like a good wingman, they all serve the same vital purpose.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Alex.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There are certain songs we categorize as "panty droppers".

Some are like the slow dance at prom where you squeeze her close to you, some are power ballads, some are the ones where you stare into her eyes until she melts.

There are different panty dropper songs for different eras, different circumstances, and different chicks, but, like a good wingman, they all serve the same vital purpose.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Alex.
So what you're saying is, you stared deep into the eyes, and then made sweet love to him.

:heehee:

nttawwt

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Janis Joplin. May have had a good voice before Southern Comfort but was on her way to throat cancer if the drugs hadn't got her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator