Wednesday Worsts….singer

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't mind her voice, but Mrs. G can't stand Lady Gaga; says her voice is horrible.

That’s surprising. Not tea a fan of her, and without makeup she resembles a beaten up trans homeless person. But I actually love her voice. Very throwback, which may be why I like it.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
That’s surprising. Not tea a fan of her, and without makeup she resembles a beaten up trans homeless person. But I actually love her voice. Very throwback, which may be why I like it.
Like I said, it doesn't bother me - and I'm a huge admirer of her entrepreneurial skills - but Mrs. G immediately hits the FF button the second one of her songs pops up on my Spotify playlist. (Dylan has the same effect on the Mrs., but at least I can appreciate her feelings on that one.)

The make-up comment is right on by the way. No one does more with less than Gaga.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Two horrible singers, at least IMO, are Janise Joplin and Willie Nelson. Both were great in their own ways but just really have bad signing voices.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Two horrible singers, at least IMO, are Janise Joplin and Willie Nelson. Both were great in their own ways but just really have bad signing voices.

Some folks are entertainers, but not great vocalists. Willie wrote great songs and that often bailed him out.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ice JJ Fish... and it's ok to make fun of Ice JJ Fish, he's not a ruh-tard

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Speak, the Hungarian rapper... but even more so, they guy that sings the chorus in his one song

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Springsteen is a terrible singer . Think CD with Bob Dylan takes gold though .

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I know this might be sacrilegious, but Lou Reed with the Velvet Underground.
Some good tunes, but man, that dude was hard to listen to.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
while we're on the subject... nickelback. :suicide:

paul-jason-bateman.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Look, I despise government oversight and the spying that takes place on us daily as much as the next guy. That said, if ever elected president, one of my first orders would be to surveil cell phone playlists and round up anyone who has “Photograph” and/or “Rockstar” on them. I’m all for a free society, but these people simply cannot be allowed to walk among us.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Look, I despise government oversight and the spying that takes place on us daily as much as the next guy. That said, if ever elected president, one of my first orders would be to surveil cell phone playlists and round up anyone who has “Photograph” and/or “Rockstar” on them. I’m all for a free society, but these people simply cannot be allowed to walk among us.
There are means of avoiding such systems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator