Wednesday Worsts….SMH

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Have you ever just looked at something and just can’t think of the right questions to even start asking?

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1668003245407.png

This was posted in the “Shouldn’t Be Possible” thread too but I think it belongs here.
Who was the first to try this?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know we’re all talking about being a bit more balanced to gain greater traction after last night. But I have to say if I were elected President, one of my first orders of business would be to criminalize leaving the little plant tab in your soil after planting a potted plant. It takes two seconds to throw it out, which is lot better than the 12 month max imprisonment I’m proposing.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I know we’re all talking about being a bit more balanced to gain greater traction after last night. But I have to say if I were elected President, one of my first orders of business would be to criminalize leaving the little plant tab in your soil after planting a potted plant. It takes two seconds to throw it out, which is lot better than the 12 month max imprisonment I’m proposing.
Are you talking about the ID tab?
If so, I might have to run against you. What if I hate the plant later and never want to buy it again or maybe I love it and want more.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Are you talking about the ID tab?
If so, I might have to run against you. What if I hate the plant later and never want to buy it again or maybe I love it and want more.

You’re free to keep it. Surely there’s a place to stash such data in your garage. Just don’t leave it in the soil after you’ve placed it in the ground. Unless, perhaps, you enjoy the idea of a year removed from society.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
You’re free to keep it. Surely there’s a place to stash such data in your garage. Just don’t leave it in the soil after you’ve placed it in the ground. Unless, of course, you’d be ok with a year removed from society.
Wow, how often will there be inspections?
I really don’t think you have a platform. You will only attract some farmers.
I’m banning glitter. That will attract all the pumpkin soy two pump latte moms.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wow, how often will there be inspections?
I really don’t think you have a platform. You will only attract some farmers.
I’m banning glitter. That will attract all the pumpkin soy two pump latte moms.

Hell of a combo ticket. First rally:

“Here’s the thing, guys….(long sigh)…ok, you know how glitter gets everywhere?”

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hell of a combo ticket. First rally:

“Here’s the thing, guys….(long sigh)…ok, you know how glitter gets everywhere?”
You might make a good VP but I’d like to keep my options open.
You’re smart and funny but I really don’t think many people can relate to your plant tag fury or the lack of Jimmy Buffett in your life.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You might make a good VP but I’d like to keep my options open.
You’re smart and funny but I really don’t think many people can relate to your plant tag fury or the lack of Jimmy Buffett in your life.

So you’re telling me I should stay in Florida or I could get hurt badly?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yes, every single day I ask myself how the hell did this happen???

iu

Alex.

Funny you ask. I’m guessing it’s a combination of people who leave the plastic plant tabs in the soil after planting potted plants, and people who like glitter, casting their ballots for him.

Join us. We need an AG.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Wow, I wouldn’t shut a shyt house door that hard.
Funny you ask. I’m guessing it’s a combination of people who leave the plastic plant tabs in the soil after planting potted plants, and people who like glitter, casting their ballots for him.

Join us. We need an AG.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
That's pretty interesting. You coulda told me about that a few weeks back when I was actually IN Kentucky though... :gah:

You saw me and seedy, did you really need to go see another ball and chain on the side of a mountain?:dunno:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Third order of business: if you dont have a job or kid in school, then you are banned from all roadways between 7-8am, 11:30-1pm, and 4:30-5:30pm.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Third order of business: if you dont have a job or kid in school, then you are banned from all roadways between 7-8am, 11:30-1pm, and 4:30-5:30pm.
While I don’t completely disagree with it, it looks a little selfish. If you were to market it as a green initiative, I think it would be a little more palatable. Package it as a way to save energy and put green in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator