Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Endo of the Cold War/Fall of the Soviet Union
Black President
Trans Movement
Internet/Cell Phone

Alex.
Internet/Cell phones were my first thought

They would also want to know where the flying cars are. They were promised flying cars.

:shambles:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ecologist Kenneth Watt declared, “By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate…that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say, `Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say, `I am very sorry, there isn’t any.'”>

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I think the pro gay pro cross dresser movement. Those other things were inevitable. The 6 million dollar man was popular tv show in the mid 70s and cell phones were featured. Oscar Goldman rode around in a car with one in the back.

Side note, I used to ride in the back of my mom's VW bug when I was 6-7 yo and talk on a spare phone I kept in the back seat. We would pull up at a red light or pass someone and I would pick it up and start talking on it and stare at them. I was pretending to talk to Steve.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Ecologist Kenneth Watt declared, “By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate…that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say, `Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say, `I am very sorry, there isn’t any.'”>
And the climate crisis was the impending ice age.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Statue of Robert E. Lee removed, Richmond, Va.
1695258387293.jpeg
This would be surprising in the North, but shocking in the South that Southerners in early 21st Century allowed it to happen without bloodshed.

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
bruce-jenner-life-002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.