Week 0 College Games: Scott Frost adds yet another L to his dismal record

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think you know me well enough to know that all of this is with the utmost adoration.

I also think you know me well enough to know that if I knew how to alter the “Scott Frost adds an L” line in the title, and replace it with, “Law Scrambles to Orchestrate His Parents Meeting At The Enchantment Under The Sea Dance”, I definitely would.
:lol: Too bad we never know when or where lightning is going to strike!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
So did he take his staff with him to Nebraska?
I distinctly remember reading that as a demand of his at the time. Found these with two quick Google searches:

Scott Frost blasts coaches who leave assistants behind for new job

When Scott Frost accepted the head coaching job at Nebraska, he made it pretty clear that his entire coaching staff was coming with him. He believed that a group that brought incredible success to UCF could do the same thing in Lincoln.

“The right thing to do was to give every one of my coaches an opportunity to come." [Frost said]

All of Frost’s UCF staff will be joining him in Lincoln, something he said was “flattering.”

Scott Frost brings seven assistants with him from UCF, including defensive coordinator Erik Chinander

Frost and Nebraska officially announced the hiring of seven assistants Monday, all of whom were with Frost at Central Florida.

Those hired were defensive coordinator Erik Chinander, offensive line coach Greg Austin, special teams and outside linebackers coach Jovan Dewitt, defensive backs coach Travis Fisher, running backs coach Ryan Held, quarterbacks coach Mario Verduzco and defensive line coach Mike Dawson.

I have no idea what he and his coaches did after the initial contracts ran.

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy-downsized.gif
Why the picture of Cuomo ?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
If anyone had told me that Chip Kelly would be spending the weekend thumping a bunch of rainbow warriors, I would've said that sounds about right.

I'm sure it was not the first time, and will not be the last. Although it seems as he has gotten older his up tempo style is poorly received and fails to satisfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.