i

i

i

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I believe so.

I'll admit, I keep checking on the top right of that one to see if the logo does this

:nolerape:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I find it odd how they presented Ole Miss. For one, it is the only one that showed a conference logo anywhere. Second, it is the only place where a football player is presented as opposed to a mascot - and Ole Miss dropped Col. Reb in favor of a Black Bear...but I guess nobody really cares, or would associate, a black bear with Ole Miss.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That Glitter Boy Gay Duo is GOLD!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Which one is Jay and which one is Kev? I think Jay prefers ketchup over mustard.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
i

Looks like those two glitterboys are swooping in for blows. = FSU's Superheroes alright.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I find it odd how they presented Ole Miss. For one, it is the only one that showed a conference logo anywhere. Second, it is the only place where a football player is presented as opposed to a mascot - and Ole Miss dropped Col. Reb in favor of a Black Bear...but I guess nobody really cares, or would associate, a black bear with Ole Miss.

I think they used the GlitterBoyz and the Ole Piss football player for obvious reasons:
If they portrayed the seminole indian fighting it would immediately be protested as stereotyping of native Americans by university professors and 'trigger warning" college students everywhere (but not by any native Americans).

And if they showed a Rebel fighting ...well we all know what would happen then... BLM.

I think it's actually hilarious that they used two glittery effeminate painted "men" to represent the clowns.
I would have gone with this:

305.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I suspect they just wouldn't draw racists Indians or Rebels. Like everyone else on the planet, they probably haven't heard of this Black Bear situation at Ole Miss.

The gay duo makes sense on that front also.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:rolf:

As I was scrolling through them, I was going to mock Clempson and Awbern ...but it becomes so painfully clear which picture and school deserve the mocking the most. Oh my!

I would be so embarrassed if that's where people went with my school's identity. :headslap:

:shocked3:

:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator