Welcome 4* DT Fred Hansard

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It worked the other way too. The pumpers pumped up until signing day, some even wanting to bet pinkslips, that we were going to steal a bunch of good recruits last year.

I would have bet again this year but I found out that there wasnt anyone who would back up their negativity with cash. I guess its just somes nature to piss and moan.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We get a 4star- it isn't NSD hold off on the excitement
We don't get a 4star- we are getting our asses whipped. The staff needs to pick it up our ranking sucks...

:bwahaha:

This is true. Rutgers is still going to push to get Hansard to flip. They will push until signing day and if he had committed to Rutgers then we would do the same, but the reality is that there is such thing as recruiting momentum and we have some of that going right now. If we can add a season where we look like we know how to play offensive football then it should help with overall momentum going into signing day.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we cant beat Rutgers there is something very, very wrong

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We get a 4star- it isn't NSD hold off on the excitement
We don't get a 4star- we are getting our asses whipped. The staff needs to pick it up our ranking sucks...

:bwahaha:

We are trying to get back to the top. You at minimum, have to keep up with the Jones's. Cracking the top ten and STAYING there is what I am looking for...not this oscillating crap. Get em and keep em.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would have bet again this year but I found out that there wasnt anyone who would back up their negativity with cash.
We just feel sorry for you, dude, and don't want you emptying your wallet often.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
We are trying to get back to the top. You at minimum, have to keep up with the Jones's. Cracking the top ten and STAYING there is what I am looking for...not this oscillating crap. Get em and keep em.

I get what you are saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.