We're 24th in the Power Rankings

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Probably premature, but I'll take it. Ole Miss will come into the Swamp ready. Hope our Gators are because they'll need to be focused to beat Ole Miss.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Screw being ranked so we can just drop out after a close game that ole puss squeaks out in the end. I wanna stay unranked and disrespected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The same ole miss team that struggled with vandy?

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is part of the BSPN hype machine. The game is on the main BSPN channel at 7PM.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully this Ole Piss team is getting high up on themselves reading there own news clippings and we can knock them on there @$$. Then we will make everyone on here say I'm glad Freeze did not come here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we have a pretty good shot against Ole Miss. Unfortunately I think Georgia and LSU will run roughshod over us. We just haven't been tackling well and those running backs will make you pay if you don't tackle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel exactly the opposite. Yes, we've had trouble tackling but both Lsu and ugly have terrible Qbs that allow us to stuff the box with safeties. They can't block all of our kids when we put 8 or 9 in the box. Their one dimensional offense makes it easier for us.

I am more concerned about Old Sis' down field passing game. I fear they might punk our safeties early and often. Hopefully we can shakeup that Qb early and often.

Regardless, we are going to need a much better defensive performance than we've seen so far. We have been very good at times and very poor at others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator