We're Baaaaaack! In the Top 25, that is

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Yeah airplane rides are typically the worst, and I've definitely hit my head on things more than I would care to count. Probably explains my uneven temperament. :dance:

Amusement park rides, I've learned how to contort to make them work, but there are still some that are brutal.
How tall are you that this is even a topic of interest to some? Are you like grossly oversized? Is this a pic of you and SQ from your wedding night?

1409172995067_wps_2_The_world_s_tallest_man_S.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its hard to enjoy the ride when the shoulder harness is pushing so hard that your hands go numb. Our when you cant walk after even a short flight because your legs are numb. The person in front of you is pissed already because your knees are in their back cushion. Every attempt at the slightest movement to maintain circulation is met with a glare. Ive been known to walk to the restroom on the flight knowing it was occupied, just to be able to stand in line some.

Did I even mention clothes and the fact that you cant buy them off the shelf?

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015

At 6'5", shopping is easy. You walk into a store and ask if they have your size. No? Next store. Can make it thru a mall in no time flat. Don't have anything to show for it, but I am done shopping! Oh, and size 14 narrow shoes - same answer.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its hard to enjoy the ride when the shoulder harness is pushing so hard that your hands go numb. Our when you cant walk after even a short flight because your legs are numb. The person in front of you is pissed already because your knees are in their back cushion. Every attempt at the slightest movement to maintain circulation is met with a glare. Ive been known to walk to the restroom on the flight knowing it was occupied, just to be able to stand in line some.

Try being a 6' female!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Georgia is way over ranked. I don't understand why they are getting so much love with a first year HC and a true freshman QB?
The national media always shows the leghumpers love. I've never understood why either.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 6'5". I typically buy pants online and go to outlet stores for shoes. 38x34 pant size is super hard to find in stores, and size 14 shoes that don't look like clown shoes are typically only found in outlet stores.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm waiting to see all the recruits that commit because we are in the Top 25 this week. Last week there was a group of people saying that this mattered this early in the year for recruits...

I'll care if we are ranked after Tenn.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice, and in return you just have to hit your head on stuff all your life and not fit your legs comfortably in any vehicle, chair, airplane seat, or amusment park ride in the world, right? Good deal. I know how much trouble I have with it. Can only imagine how much worse it would be for you.

I ordered seat backs for my seats, and it was a mistake. They put you so far forward that my knees smash into the seat backs in front of me. I'm 6'0" but have shorter legs, so it would be impossible for a guy like Sas to sit in this seat. It's a really bad design. Not getting them next year.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I ordered seat backs for my seats, and it was a mistake. They put you so far forward that my knees smash into the seat backs in front of me. I'm 6'0" but have shorter legs, so it would be impossible for a guy like Sas to sit in this seat. It's a really bad design. Not getting them next year.

Being 5'11'' sucks....would give an inch of my manhood to be 6'2''. Seems like every woman if 5'8'' and wants to rock 6 inch heels these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator