Western Kentucky beats Vanderbilt at home to open season

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was able to watch a quarter of that disaster. It was honestly worse than watching us last year.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n271190 said:
It's so frustrating when I click on a page only to find another Law "**** everyone, my life is miserable" post.

:burn:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After watching the South Carolina game and the end of this game, I feel pretty good about UF in November.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n271096 said:
Mason will be fired soon, he's a moron and has no business being a HC.

So, he's the Muschamp of Vandy.....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n271252 said:
So, he's the Muschamp of Vandy.....

Muschamp Junior - I remember last season when things would get tough in SEC play he would go to a jumbo package set almost every time - just like Muschamp.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just think - CBS chose for their first weekly telecast of the season, next week, Georgia at Vanderbilt. :shocked:

WTF were they thinking? I'm sure Verne and Gary will have a LOT of fun broadcasting THAT one.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm a little surprised by this. I mean, he found his piece of paper, so they should've coasted to victory. Who knows, maybe he spilled coffee on it or something.

"I had a sheet that I had been looking for for the last 18 months," Mason said. "Lo and behold, about two weeks ago, it popped up. I found it in my library of football books."
What he found was a detailed list of game situations and what he should do in each of them. According to his timeline, he had it when he accepted the job at Vanderbilt last January (or shortly thereafter). He was without it, though, when the Commodores went 3-9 and failed to win an SEC game for the first time in five years.
"I had already gone through that list and really remembered a couple of items on there that needed to be checked off," Mason said. "Now, I feel really good about what we're doing and where we're at."

https://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...ntender-090215

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n271423 said:
I'm a little surprised by this. I mean, he found his piece of paper, so they should've coasted to victory. Who knows, maybe he spilled coffee on it or something.

https://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...ntender-090215

200.gif

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ExecutiveGator;n271460 said:
Kind of surprised Foley didn't go after Mason when he had the chance...

Slive frowned upon SEC coaches being poached by other SEC schools.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n271426 said:
Holy cow. :facepalm:

He should be fired just for admitting that.
No doubt. So he needed a cheat sheet to figure out what to do in certain situations? If we all had that, we could 'pretend' to be HC material too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator