What can you say about Janoris Jenkins

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
In an interview with Paul Schwartz of the New York Post this week, Jenkins was asked about having five kids with four different mothers.

“It ain’t a lot,” he said. “It’s just five kids. A lot is something you can’t handle, and I can handle five kids.”

"Have you ever heard anything about my baby mamas?” Jenkins asked. “Have you ever seen my baby mamas come out and say, ‘Oh, he’s not being a father?’ When they were going with me, they understand, ‘OK, he’s a football player. He’s gonna have multiple women.’ That just comes with dating a football player.”

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...with_four_women_it_aint_a_lot/s1_127_20939842

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Flash forward 6-7 years and his career is over and we the taxpayers are raising his five kids.
Then will it be a big deal to him?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I-used-do-drugs.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who's dumber...Jenkins or the writer?
"Jenkins had three children with four different women when he was entering the NFL Draft back in 2012."
:lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Flash forward 6-7 years and his career is over and we the taxpayers are raising his five kids.
:lol: Shoot, I'll bet all his "babies mama's" are already double dippin his pockets and ours...BTW, haven't any of these guys heard of pulling out???

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Who's dumber...Jenkins or the writer?
"Jenkins had three children with four different women when he was entering the NFL Draft back in 2012."
:lol:

You beat me to it. I saw the same thing. Maybe 2 of the baby mama's each delivered half a baby that was melded into one infant upon deliveries???

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The number of his kids and mothers is higher than his Wonderlic Score, but Travis Henry still leads the league with 9 kids with 9 women.

Last edited:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: Shoot, I'll bet all his "babies mama's" are already double dippin his pockets and ours...BTW, haven't any of these guys heard of pulling out???
They won't let him pull out. Because they want the easy life with the child of a football player and the money that goes along with it. The more kids with football players the more money they got coming in each month.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
A competent financial advisor might suggest a DNA test. A good lawyer might propose a medical malpractice suit just to cover all bases.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

6-7 years? I'm giving him no more than 3 years after his career is over before he's bankrupt.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hands down the worst part of being a Gator fan is knowing that some if not many of the kids down on the field are douchebags like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator