What is going on at UGA

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Georgia AD Greg McGarity is said to really like Dan Mullen. Cousin Eddie? Remember what Cousin Eddie said.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Okeechobee Joe;n308121 said:
Georgia AD Greg McGarity is said to really like Dan Mullen. Cousin Eddie? Remember what Cousin Eddie said.

This was my favorite part of the article. If Richt is gone, then please let this be true. Please let UGA hire Mullen. I will gladly accept as many "glorified high school coaches" in the SEC East as long as we do not have one!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n308121 said:
That's nearly as good as Muskstank.

Wait, I thought Cuzzin Eddie said that Cowbell is a top tier school (so it would surely be a lateral move) and he isn't looking for another job.

Cuzzin Eddie's record vs. ranked teams is something special.

Could you even believe how much fun Cuzzin Eddie plus Muskstank would be?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n308188 said:
That's nearly as good as Muskstank.

Wait, I thought Cuzzin Eddie said that Cowbell is a top tier school (so it would surely be a lateral move) and he isn't looking for another job.

Cuzzin Eddie's record vs. ranked teams is something special.

Could you even believe how much fun Cuzzin Eddie plus Muskstank would be?

Mullen would likely push the QB commit somewhere else

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2hzqx45.jpg

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why do we care about this now? Seems to me the Humpers will matter again in around 51 weeks or so, before we spank them. Again.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Richt's wife was looking to hire Taylor Jacobs as her personal trainer.

Alex.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pruitt was coaching high school 6 years ago and was implicated with a coed in Tallahassee.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n307955 said:
I think Richt announces he is leaving, maybe before their home finale against Georgia Southern. They rush out and grab Kirby Smart, and their program heads back to the Donnan/Goff era.
He's not going anywhere. I hope I'm "Richt".

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can definitely see Reverend Richt sacrificing his staff for his Dwag arse. I hope he has a long and illustrious career at UGAly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n307955 said:
They rush out and grab Kirby Smart, and their program heads back to the Donnan/Goff era.
Donnan's record was pretty comparable to Richt's, not Goof. And Donnan played against Spurrier and Fat Filll Fulmer when both teams were championship caliber. Ray Goof had a losing conference record and lost 5 or more games in almost every year. Donnan did that only once, his first year. Richt has done it 3 times.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I thought that there would be more traction on Richt to Miami on this thread. I think he will be out this year at UGLY, but I don't think he would be a good fit at scUM. Although they would love to win 7-8 games a year right now without the help of the ACC Refs.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It always makes me chuckle when the UGAy fanbase finds another scapegoat for Richt.

For years it was Willie Martinez, then it was Todd Grantham(who was/is a total moron but not the only problem), then it was Bobo, and now Pruitt and/or Schottenheimer.

Sooner or later you have to find the common denominator in all of Ga's failures over the last 15 years and it isn't assistant coaches.

But hey, if they want to keep Reverend Richt and can Pruitt, I'm all for that, I'd just prefer they give Richt one of those good ole boy Bowden lifetime contracts.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
AlexDaGator;n308205 said:
Richt's wife was looking to hire Taylor Jacobs as her personal trainer.
So she needs some wood:naughty:

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
SGG;n308259 said:
It always makes me chuckle when the UGAy fanbase finds another scapegoat for Richt.

For years it was Willie Martinez, then it was Todd Grantham(who was/is a total moron but not the only problem), then it was Bobo, and now Pruitt and/or Schottenheimer.

Sooner or later you have to find the common denominator in all of Ga's failures over the last 15 years and it isn't assistant coaches.

But hey, if they want to keep Reverend Richt and can Pruitt, I'm all for that, I'd just prefer they give Richt one of those good ole boy Bowden lifetime contracts.

Just like all of Muschimp's woes were his long litany of OCs...common denominator...Muschimp

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Richt is exactly what Jawja deserves and the best they can hope to have, what's the problem?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love how the media is saying "they do things differently and aren't as cutthroat as the rest of the SEC". Translation...they can't win the big one and are afraid they'll become UT if they fire Rev. Richt. :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Here's an enigmatic statement : "Richt is better than UGa deserves."??

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n308258 said:
I thought that there would be more traction on Richt to Miami on this thread. I think he will be out this year at UGLY, but I don't think he would be a good fit at scUM. Although they would love to win 7-8 games a year right now without the help of the ACC Refs.

It was mentioned on one of the radio shows that Richt doesn't have a strong relationship with UM anymore. Not sure when it faded, but apparently there is a divide.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n308471 said:
It was mentioned on one of the radio shows that Richt doesn't have a strong relationship with UM anymore. Not sure when it faded, but apparently there is a divide.

He got religious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator